“Vegan Thai yellow curry is lovely!”
Review of The Tiny Thai

The Tiny Thai
Ranked #17 of 72 Restaurants in Wadebridge
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Description: Modern Thai street food. The home of fiery fresh Southern Thai cuisine. Call early to book your takeaway. Canteen available to eat in on Fridays.
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Quirky little takeaway near Lidl. Quick and friendly service and the tofu yellow curry was delicious. We would have visited again but Monday was the owners day off. Really worth a try but a good idea to ring first.

1  Thank steve w

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

You would drive past it as it's basically a small shack at the side of the road Try not to as the food is fantastic. All cooked fresh. The two soups tom yam naam ken and tom kah were bursting with flavour. Really good selection of tasty mains and good choice of starters Make sure you order in advance as there are only 2 people working there and they can only cook so much! Even if you have to wait it's well worth it.

1  Thank dougiemfs
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Having read a number of favourable reviews on trip advisor and following then venue on Facebook for updates on specials opening times etc we as a group of four ordered our food from a holiday cottage we were staying at nearby.

We were given a pick-up time and I arrived near the time shortly afterwards.

I arrived a little early and stated due to my eagerness and both staff one of whom is Thai were finishing off the order so it gave me time to watch the final meals being prepared, which I can vouch as being freshly prepared as it was done before my eyes in the tiniest of kitchens…yes it really is a small shipping container at the side of the road so can really be called Thai street food.
The food look and smelted amazing and it was good to practice my Thai language with the chef.

Both staff very polite and enjoyed a little conversation and with the amount of people turning up it is very popular so order in advance to ensure you are not disappointed.
Arriving at our cottage we quickly opened the food containers to sheer delight. The food really did look amazing, smelt amazing and really good portion sizes. Food ordered were Red, Green, Massaman and Pad Thai mains, and two starters for two, which include chicken satay, wings and spring rolls and two soups.

The food really is outstanding especially when you consider it is a takeaway and the size of the venue it came from. I have eaten Thai food for years, both in holiday and working in Thailand and in restaurants here and this is right up there. It easily beats any Thai restaurants I have eaten in here in the UK truly delicious.

To sum up the visit, takeaway, order in advance to ensure you don’t wait too long and ensure you state whether you want it Thai hot or western because if you like your food Thai hot it will be, this is Thai food at its best and at its most original I have tasted in the UK….one downside to this is that I live over 200 miles away! Arroy Ma!!!

1  Thank arsierc
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Ordered takeout - spring rolls, soup and Thai green and red curry, and pad Thai. Really delicious, made with fresh ingredients - very flavoursome! Good value for money, portions just right.

1  Thank Astrid G
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We eat at thai restaurants quite a bit and we really can't recommend the food from Tiny Thai, highly enough!

We had tasty spring rolls and chicken satay, followed by chicken Penang and prawn Kaprow.

The flavours of the main courses in particular were really delicious. Beautiful big fresh prawns!

Thank you to the chefs, who were from our home town in West Yorkshire.

1  Thank nikkic0283