Home Farm Hotel(Wilmington)
Barn Park Farm(Stockland)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$76
Premier Inn Honiton(Honiton)(Great Value!)
US$78
PremierInn.com
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
Greyhound Country Inn(Fenny Bridges)
Rose Farm B&B(Wilmington)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclock towergroupon deallake viewfree bottle of winemain buildingbeautiful locationoff the beaten trackbar and restaurantevening mealdaughters weddingsunday carverytea making facilitiesgreat settingperfect wedding venuehidden gemboth nightswedding breakfast
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived to celebrate a wedding. Great venue, great food, beer was OK I suppose but have a bottle instead.
Only criticism is that on the second morning, due to so many guests, they put on a buffet breakfast, the choice was take it or leave it. Not good.
Apart from that, I wish I had taken my carp gear!! Free fishing for residents, saw about 30 cruising the top!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel, from the start to finish I was very impressed . The staff were very welcoming , the room was lovely and clean . I was there for my sons wedding so I was hoping for the best of course and I have to say I would be very happy to stay again for a couple of nights . As for the food , the food for the wedding was amazing, breakfast food also was very nice, it is buffet style , plenty of choice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I'm not sure where people are staying when they write a bad review on this place but it certainly isn't the Lakeview WE know and have stayed at every year for the last 5 years since we got married here! The staff are amongst the friendliest people we've ever met and bend over backwards to do whatever they can to make your stay just brilliant.

Julie and her team work tirelessly hard with dedication and professionalism and are extremely polite and courteous. We cannot fault any of them.

The food is cooked to perfection and the actual venue is stunning. Highly recommended if you're looking for a wedding venue. We had an amazing day here when we got married.

Warm welcome and 'home from home' feeling the minute you walk through the door. Will continue to have our yearly holiday at Lakeview for the foreseeable future as,well as a Sunday carvery when time permits .... absolutely the best carvery for miles! Delicious and perfectly cooked.

Thank you Lakeview for your commitment and dedication to always putting the needs of your customers first. It's an absolute pleasure staying with you and we look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda W
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Booked on a groupon deal for two nights. The hotel is in a lovely setting in a hidden valley with a lake and well tended gardens. We up graded our room and were in the stable block - our room was ok but the attention to detail was a little lacking with rather tacky net curtains and the wiring to the TV was hanging down the wall to an extension socket. The bed was not central to the wall lights either side of it and the mirror on the opposite wall was not positioned centrally over the console table. Might seem rather picky observations but in my view these were things that could have been so easily rectified. The staff were not trained very well and addressed us constantly as " my loves" which was very grating. On both mornings at breakfast my husband was served his hot breakfast before he had anywhere near finished his cereal and when I requested that the hot breakfast be put on the next empty table until he had finished, the girl insisted on plonking it down in front of him so that he had to eat his cereal holding his bowl to his chest......quite rude, very unprofessional and demonstrating a complete lack of training.
Is this what you must expect if you do a groupon deal? Needless to say we will not be going down this route again.

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank JlizW
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We had our daughters wedding there at the end of April. Fantastic help by Julie in sorting out the wedding arrangements. Food and service were just unreal. Beautiful grounds for photos and very friendly staff. Accommodation was also very good and a great breakfast too.
Can't thank them enough for all the hard work done, nothing was too much trouble. Just a first class venue.

Stayed: April 2017