“Fantastic hotel and staff.”
Review of Lakeview Manor

Lakeview Manor
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Honiton
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The hotel and grounds were lovely and well kept with ample parking spaces. The staff were very friendly and attentive. Our rooms were spacious and very clean. The breakfast was fresh and cooked to order and the pancakes were yummy. Had dinner one evening which was delicious and plentiful and at a reasonable price.

No problem with wi fi because you can get it anywhere in the rooms and grounds. Only downside is no mobile signal but not really a problem.

Thanks to Julie for her understanding when booking the dates as my husband had not long come out of hospital and she was very thoughtful of the location of our rooms.

Also thanks to the rest of the staff. I'm very fussy and particular when booking hoteIs and nothing could change my mind about this one. I would not hesitate to come here again or refer this place which I have already done so.

Lovely break, thanks Lakeview Manor and hope to see you again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Everything was perfect, the food is great, the rooms are decent. There are two major issues. There is almost no network reception and the Wi-Fi only works in the bar. I couldn't catch a signal even in a room that was located 15 m from the lobby. Not to mention if you connect 10 devices the internet just dies.

Room Tip: Chose one of the named rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Really enjoyed our one night at this hotel. Tucked away in the Devon countryside, it is peace personified. No phone signal, but good wifi. The most delicious hotel meal we have had in many a long day, was served to us in the evening, plus some gorgeous red wine. We loved it.
One small downside as that we were just toooooo hot in the bedroom, as the door cannot be opened onto the deck for security reasons and the window likewise. Otherwise fabulous.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived to celebrate a wedding. Great venue, great food, beer was OK I suppose but have a bottle instead.
Only criticism is that on the second morning, due to so many guests, they put on a buffet breakfast, the choice was take it or leave it. Not good.
Apart from that, I wish I had taken my carp gear!! Free fishing for residents, saw about 30 cruising the top!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel, from the start to finish I was very impressed . The staff were very welcoming , the room was lovely and clean . I was there for my sons wedding so I was hoping for the best of course and I have to say I would be very happy to stay again for a couple of nights . As for the food , the food for the wedding was amazing, breakfast food also was very nice, it is buffet style , plenty of choice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Honiton
9.8 km away
24 km away
Mariners Hotel
Mariners Hotel
#4 of 4 in Lyme Regis

Been to Lakeview Manor? Share your experiences!