“Best chilli chocolate brownies!!!!”

South Devon Chilli Farm Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Loddiswell
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: The South Devon Chilli Farm Cafe is situated just outside Loddiswell, near Kingsbridge, and has indoor and outdoor seating overlooking wonderful views of the South Hams district of South Devon. We sell spicy and non-spicy dishes to cater for all. The menu is 'Mexican', with other specials from around the world.
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I've visited twice now to buy their amazing chilli jam, this morning however I had time to chat to the friendly, helpful staff, taste lots of chilli chocolate AND grab a coffee and chilli chocolate brownie which was AMAZING! I left with the car full of yummy treats (most of which were vegan-great for hubby & daughter) Hoping it won't be long before I can return, what a great family run place!

There are newer reviews for South Devon Chilli Farm Cafe

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Visited the cafe prior to going around the chilli farm. We had our baby with us and needed to change his nappy. The baby changing facilities consisted of a changing mat you put on the toilet floor!! Asked a member of staff how I was supposed to change a nappy by kneeling on the toilet floor? I was given the look of doom! We left, what a terrible attitude and all for the sake of putting up a fold away shelf, so rude will never return.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

took a trip to this place whilst on our hols. a sat nav would be needed unless you can read a map, as its in the middle of no-where. nice friendly staff . lots of chilli products to sample and buy. chilli plants and seed also available . worth a visit if you into chilli,s

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Although we arrived at peak lunchtime in the school holidays, we still got a table under cover (it was drizzling) and thoroughly enjoyed our lunch. Mexican themed food with lots of variations on a theme of chilli! Although there are plenty of options for non-chilli eaters. As well as the cafe, there is a very well stocked shop (where you can test your stamina against the world's hottest chillis!), and the farm itself, with polytunnels where an amazing range of chillis are grown, and there is lots of information about the origins and heat of each variety.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

We called in for a break as we were on our way to Looe for the weekend.

I've been coming here for years and thought it would be a good place for a stop off.

We enjoyed a lovely cream tea which was huge.

The twist was the lovely pieces of chilli chocolate that came out with it.

You can have a cream tea with chilli jam but as I was sharing with my daughter it was best to stick to the option I knew she would be happy with.

There is a vast amount of chilli offerings which look amazing.

It's well worth a visit to try it