“Mum's 80th birthday meal”

The Millside Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 83 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Wonderful service; attentive, friendly staff. Made a big occasion of my Mum's birthday with well-positioned table, birthday banner, candle in her dessert and chorus of happy birthday! Superb food and good wine list and drinks options. Good value and quality

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Important to book at this one, as it is deservedly popular. I booked a few days before and was lucky to get the last available table. We had a superb meal with efficient, friendly service. As well as a wine list, a range of gins from the South West region, with a variety of tonics was offered.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Had an excellent meal for two here on the penultimate night of our stay in Lyme Regis. Found the food to be really special, friendly staff, and nice ambiance. It was so good that we went back the next day for lunch.

1  Thank mephys
Reviewed 5 November 2017

My wife and I visited the Millside for dinner. I'm glad we reserved a table because they were turning a lot of people away!

We were put right by the door but were certainly not forgotten about. The service was very warm and attentive.

I had the cream of artichoke soup to start. My wife had the goats' cheese and chestnut salad. Both of these were simply delicious. I don't normally go for soup starters but this was exceptional.

Steak followed and my wife had crispy pork belly. Again, scrumptious!

I would definitely recommend the Millside for a one-off, "pricey-but-worth-it" meal for 2.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We loved this place!
The food was wonderful.
Our server was very attentive and offered great suggestions.
After talking with our server, she mentioned she is traveling to the states near where we live so we offered her tips on where to visit.