“Impressive”

Tierra Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Price range: US$12 - US$33
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Award winning modern restaurant using the best local, seasonal and organic produce in the South West. Suitable for vegetarians and foodies alike.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited Dorset in October 2017, a lot of restaurants were closed on the tues, the only one opened in Lyme Regis was Tierra Kitchen a vegetarian restaurant, and we had to eat, I’m not a vegetarian but I have to say it was amazing, I’m was so impressed with the service, the atmosphere and especially the food, and that’s from a meat eater, it’s well worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We dined at Tierra Kitchen during a three-night stay in Lyme Regis and would have returned for a second evening if the menu had changed in the meantime.

There are three tempting options for each course so we both ordered a different dish and all were delicious and beautifully presented. The food is imaginative, full of flavour and based on good quality, local and seasonal ingredients.

If you are in Lyme Regis, make a beeline for this restaurant. Don't be put off if you are not vegetarians!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went here for dinner recently upon the recommendation of a local coffee shop owner – and what a good recommendation it was. Although I’m not a vegetarian, the food was fabulous. I had the wild and chestnut mushroom ceviche for starter which is a wonderful collection of flavours and textures – excellent dish. I then had the applewood cheddar tart tatin for main course which is great if you like cheese (as it’s very cheesy). Didn’t have room for dessert as I was full from the 2 other courses, but the desserts we saw did look very good. It’s not a huge menu but what is on it is executed really well. Staff were great also. Good value too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I have just had dinner here this evening. This unassuming green doored restaurant is a little gem!
Everything we ate was delicious, Cooked by someone who clearly understands food and flavours. It may be vegetarian but that is somewhat irrelevant, I am not, and had some of the best dishes I have eaten for quite a longtime.
Also, it's so reasonably priced (they could easily charge twice the price in a city).
I can't recommend this place enough and only wish we didn't live 150miles away!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

My wife and I are not vegetarians but if this restaurant could be cloned around the UK then who knows !! We arrived in a major gale and the effort to get to the Tierra Kitchen was well rewarded