Swanhouse(Harwich)
The Orwell Hotel(Felixstowe)
US$81
US$63
US$56
Lifehouse Hotel & Spa(Thorpe le Soken)
US$247
US$205
Hotels.com
All reviewsbeautiful buildinghotel is lovelynew chefdining room issunday lunchspecial occasionportion sizemashan evening mealcooked to perfectioncontinental breakfastyogurtlovely mealsalmonlovely staffexcellent foodspacious room
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I booked a room at this hotel with a late arrival of around midnight. I was unable to get to the hotel so called them at 2.30am to let them know. Not only did they show concern for my welfare but they waived my fee! Great gesture - very welcomed and thank you once again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Visited for a weekend without the children.. to explore the forts, but mostly to catch up on some sleep!!
On arrival , we waited a while to be booked in. Ended up calling the hotel, receptionist who came straight out to answer, I understand she might not of heard us ring the bell...
Our room was lovely and clean. Very impressed...
There was a night porter too!!
Housekeeping came round Saturday morning but we declined...
The only bad points would be there wasn’t enough sugar and we had to keep asking for more.
The bathroom window in ‘nelson’ had a vertical blind but there was gaps so whilst the light was on , it made me very paranoid that people from outside might be able to see in. (Ended up keeping the light off) I think putting up a net like I the bedroom would be better and more comfortable...
Overall though ... a lovely hotel and the breakfast was absolutely perfect!!!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I got married in this hotel,we had a lovely ceremony in a beautiful room and had champagne after and photos on the stairs . This is a beautiful hotel, the staff are so friendly and helpful and made my day special. We could have gone outside where there is a waterfountain and lovely garden but it was to cold. Would highly recommend this hotel to get married in.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Pie night on Friday is a gem, amazing homemade pies, lots to choose from, can choose different flavour mash and veg, salad or peas, all cooked perfectly and served with a smile, very good deal, would recommend this lovely place with its old fashioned charm and traditional feel, lovely staff.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Having eaten in many restaurants over many years we can honestly say this was the worst meal we have ever been given I would say eaten but it was inedible. We told member of staff on duty he said he would mention it!!! Please do not waste your money on this place. Such a shame as it is a lovely building with lots of potential.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple