US$95
Cardigan Castle(Cardigan)
The Ship Inn(Tresaith)
1,026 results
All reviewsthe cliffsteam roombuilding workgolf coursechanging roomsrefurbished roomsmall poolreception areasea viewself serviceafternoon teaundergoing refurbishmentcardigan baybuffet styleevening mealfabulous viewsfor sunday lunch
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I booked a room through booking.com , arrived at the hotel thinking I was getting a good room for the money I paid , it was no better than a standard room , cars parking right outside the window , car doors being slammed shut at 2 in the morning , Mold in the bathroom around the sink and bath , there was dirty marks on the walls . Cups where unclean and had to be rewashed , it was supposed to be a executive double room , I would say it was a standard double . Not impressed at all . Told by receptionist that it’s because we had booked through booking.com . For what I paid for the room I didn’t think it was worth it . Some of the staff where very pleasant others where substandard. It’s a shame it’s a real nice hotel in a lovely location.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Tony W
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We had 3 twin rooms, which were fine but a little on the cramped side and views onto external walls or hotel facilities respectively.

Bed and bathroom facilities excellent. Food excellent too - we had lunch, dinner and breakfast and couldn't fault it.

Great views. And we did pop into the spa pool and steam room. Small (but well appointed) and luckily very few people there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Booked a sea view room but was told that you couldn’t open the door onto the terrace so only had a small opening above the door, which made the room hot and stuffy.....also had the home made pie which was send back I thought it was terrible. But highly recommend the rarebit and mussels and room service was spot on. This is my 4th visit and as I said I was slightly disappointed in the room and the dining experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresac1970
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Excellent spa, very relaxing , service very good Room very smart with an excellent view (we paid extra for the sea view} Evening meal was not up to the ClIffs usual standard, they however they offered to cook two new dinners for us. Breakfast as usual was excellent.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank WILIMAC
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Went courtesy of Groupon with friends who had stayed before. Wonderful location - we had a sea view room which was wonderful. Room really well proportioned with sitting area making the most of fabulous views. Hotel refurbed/returning to excellent standard. Spa facilities really relaxing. Staff extremely helpful even posting back my Kindle I left behind!! Ate in hotel - set menu very tasty & great value. Everything well thought out, very clean but still feels comfortable & welcoming. Would like to see a bar meal menu & a better choice of beer but this would in no way stop us recommending & returning.

Room Tip: Room with sea view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple