“Friendliest cafe in Wales...”
Review of Fresh Fills

Fresh Fills
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

After driving for a couple of hours towards our journey home, we found this cafe which has the biggest selection of food imaginable! The staff were warm and welcoming, and after much deliberation of what to eat, we settled with baguettes and salads/ jacket potatoes... Portion sizes were great, and very tasty... Regrettably, I left my coat there and after an hour further on Into our journey towards the Midlands, I realised I'd left it on the chair!!! I was preparing myself not to see it again. After a phone call to the cafe, Rachel assured me she would have it sent to my home by recorded delivery and sure enough a couple days later, I am back reunited with my coat. Just wanted to make a comment here that Rachel and all the staff at fresh fills are a credit to a lovely little find of a coffee shop, where the service was truly brilliant!
Thanks again Rachel!!

2  Thank nicolebarlow78

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Really friendly staff, clean and tidy.Hot food selection and some limited cake selection. Bit overfilled with stuff and the shmoo milkshakes were poor quality (milk not cold and not well mixed). Some chairs outside, but everyone seems to use them for smoking so you have to walk through smokers to enter and exit.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Made to feel welcome , greeted with a smile. The staff were all friendly & eager to please . The service was the best I have had in a very long time. The food was nice & plenty of it. The tables were all clean & cleared as soon as customers left.

1  Thank gillian-thorne
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Came across this place whilst on holiday. The staff were very friendly and helpful however unfortunately spoilt by the terrible food! We were served a glass of tap water with a fly in the glass, the cheese in the toasties tasted salty and were packed with an obscene amount of raw onion and If this wasn't bad enough, there was also a hair in the coleslaw! Awful awful food...

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Day out and we were all hungry so popped in. First thing I noticed was how friendly the staff were! Made you feel so welcoming it was lovely. Food was absolutely delicious . Freshly made and really good portions. We will definitely be going back when we visit again. Keep up the good work guys