“donair”
Review of Pizza Delight

Pizza Delight
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 February 2017

excellent especially u can order two can dine menu... donairs are good,, and menu is also a plus.. go on regular basis..

Reviewed 10 November 2016

I ate here a few times on a trip. Some visits were better than others. Food was generally okay, but they were often out of things. I had to remind staff about features that came with my meal. One reacted apologetically, one was highly annoyed. Wouldn't say no to going back again, but would not go there with excitement.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Had breakfast here on regatta morning. Fantastic meal and stellar service! Our waitress checked on our several times and made us feel like we were her only customer :)

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Fair pizza, very good service. I should guess that you don't go to Labrador for the pizza but.... The service made it pretty good. We thought we were being rushed when the waitress asked for our order about 30 seconds after we sat down, but then she explained that a large tour bus was coming in and she wanted to make sure that our order got in before the mob. That's the definition of service and a bigger tip.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

I attended the buffet held from 11-2PM. There was plenty of food, and the service was great. Being in a remote area, it is reasonable to expect lower food quality and outrageous prices. I was pleasantly surprised here. Good food and regular prices. A1