Latitud 49 Apart(El Chalten)(Great Value!)
US$52
Aguas Arriba Lodge(El Chalten)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
Aires del Fitz(El Chalten)
TripAdvisor
Hosteria El Pilar(El Chalten)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyogurtthe main streetnice fireplacecomfortable bedsstrong coffeein townquiet at nightbox lunchcome homeconvenient locationgreat place to staystay there againtwo nightsafter a long daylong hikesmall townnational park
Reviewed 17 January 2018

warm house, good situated, nice shower, all rooms are on one Level, good parking places, friendly and helpful reception, breakfast with little bread, almost quiet, People stay there sometimes only for one oder two nights

Room Tip: we had a room at the end of the floor and this was really O.K..
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ElPumaLodge, Gerente at Hosteria El Puma, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you for leaving your comment!!
We hope you have enjoyed your stay with us!
We will take note about your observation about the bread.
Best regards,

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Loved staying at Hosteria El Puma. I don't think the pictures do this place justice! It's in a good part of town, close to everything, and the staff are super helpful. They helped us plan our hikes and had some tips for where best to start certain trails etc. Highly recommend this place!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ElPumaLodge, Gerente at Hosteria El Puma, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you for your comment!! You make us happy!!
We look forward to see you again here in El Chaltén!
Best wishes for this 2018 and special regards from our staff,

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I liked Hosteria El Puma. It's a simple hotel but provides what you would need in El Chalten. I recommended it to my friends who are going to Patagonia in March. In particular, I found the front desk to be very helpful--her advice helped me around the city and she even helped me with some items unrelated to my stay in El Chalten (my Spanish is decent but not great so when I realized I lost my jacket on the bus--she got on the phone for me and got the information she needed).

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for leaving your opinion!!
It is very nice to know you felt comfortable with us!
We look forward to see you again in Patagonia!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Great hosts who provided excellent service and great food recommendations. There was a lovely fireplace with a cackling fire to play games by the day it rained. Wifi only in living room. Breakfast was great with fresh oj.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for leaving your opinion and for let us know you liked El Puma Lodge!
We are working on our wifi reach to improve our service.
Best regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2018

We loved our 2-night stay at El Puma. Its just a block or two to the restaraunts on El Chalten's main street.

Puma is small only about 9-10 rooms and its very very clean. The rooms are comfortable. Breakfast is nicely laid out and is the same as we came to expect in Argentina (toast, some pastries, and slided ham and cheese). We hiked from Puma to the main trail to Lago Cerro/Cerro Torrey. It was close and easy to find.

Room Tip: Expect that the wifi barely works; don't try to surf web. You might be able to send a chat message.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
ElPumaLodge, Gerente at Hosteria El Puma, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for this nice comment!!
We are glad that you have enjoyed staying with us!!
You are always welcome!