US$98
Little Shamrock Motel(Murfreesboro)
US$79
US$59
US$86
All reviewswafflesroom was cleansausagecoffee potgreat valueshower headwi fibreakfast ladyolder hotelnon smokingholiday innthe breakfast areaice machinewould definitely stay here againbiscuitsdecent breakfastair conditioner
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This place definitely isn’t as nice as portrayed online. My fiancé was told he couldn’t bring breakfast back to me in our room from the free breakfast bar because of “health regulations”. We were also told the pool was closed due to health inspector-related issues. The rooms had blemishes that just made the place look poorly maintained, low value, and dirty. There was a great deal of the dust on the lamps, hence there is a lack of thoroughness when it comes to cleaning. We also put a “Do Not Disturb” sign on our door when we left our room one day but do not feel that request was respected.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
jessica l, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hope, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for your stay.We're sorry that you had some problems during your visit. We're working hard to improve these issues. We appreciate you letting us know about the issues that you had. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

My aunt and I stay here every year on our way to our family reunion in tx. As always it is clean and has a great breakfast bar. We have been coming here for about 10 yrs. This place is awesome!!!!!
The staff is always kind and respectful. The room we stayed in was very clean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
jessica l, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hope, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for your stay. We are so glad that you chose us.We are glad everything was awesome. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

This was great for the price. My boyfriend and I were passing through and it was clean, breakfast was okay, mattresses weren’t the great but it was what I expected for how much I paid. Great cheap stay

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
jessica l, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hope, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for your stay. We're pleased that you found everything that you needed during your stay.We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Property was well maintained. Room was clean. Staff I encountered were friendly and helpful. Good value for an overnight stay. Breakfast was quite adequate. Plan to return next time I'm out that way. Location is very close to interstate watch for turnoff, easy to miss at night.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your stay. We are so pleased that you chose to stay with us. We are so pleased to hear that everything was great. WE look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on my way from NY to TX. Cheaper than the hotel I stayed in the night before in KY (a Days Inn). MUCH nicer. The bed was comfortable. The sheets were soft. The room was clean. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was tasty. Overall a great room at a great value!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
jessica l, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hope, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for your stay. We are so glad that you chose us for your stay. We look forward to your next visit.