Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

556vladimirp
Milan, Italy
via mobile
Incredible experience

I went on a 2 night 3 day tour leaving Uyuni and finishing at Sam Pedro de atacama. The entire... read more

Reviewed 9 February 2020
Gerardmiller94

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Uyuni
from US$294.24
from US$448.72
from US$225.65
from US$114.11
More Info
All reviews bike ride hot springs first night salt flats other companies day tour sleeping bags horror stories la paz spoke excellent english food was great hot water bottles an amazing experience chilli salt hotel excellent company great trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

I went on a 3 day tour. Great service provided by the company. Those who may have altitude sickness: the driver carries oxygen balloon, some pills and if required has a settelite phone to arrange urgent evacuation. Driver: Henry and guide Jose Luis - no complaints. José takes incredible fotos and you definitely will stay with great memories from the trip

STRANGE:
Although we didn’t have hungry and were served enough food, it seems that not all food was served ! We saw that drivers took on a trip a few dozens of eggs, bananas, apples etc but never were served these food.

Reviewed 9 February 2020

The entire experience with axel and Edwin was amazing.
I felt safe and comfortable at all times with the driving and the vehicle.
At every point axel was able to explain everything in good detail, and give us a different level of understanding for nature and all the different processes and places that we saw.
Could not recommend this company or the driver and the guide more highly.

Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

It was nicer than I expected. I took a 3 days 2 nights tour and everything was awesome I highly recommend this tour and this agency. Abel (our driver and guide) was very kind and helpfully. Hope to do a tour with them again. Bolivia has stunning views so beautiful.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 6 February 2020

Axel, our tour guide, and Henry, our driver, made this an amazing experience and the highlight of my month long trip to South America.

Axel And Henry knew all the best spots to park so we didn’t feel like we were in a mass of tourists. He was informative and I walked away really feeling like I had learned about the environment and some of the culture of the area.

Axel also made sure we always got our photo op! As a photographer - I really loved that I never felt rushed to move along to the place.

Highly recommend! I went solo and had a lovely time with the other 4 people in my group. Always felt safe and taken care of and the food was awesome! I am veggie/vegan and they were able to accommodate my food restrictions without only eating rice or salad.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Chrissyconnors
Reviewed 5 February 2020

My wife and I did the three day tour from Uyuni to San Pedro with Quechua Connection 4WD, and it was superb.
Our guide was Ademar and he was excellent. Always smiling and keen to ensure we were being looked after, but also an excellent photographer full of creative ideas for Salar De Uyuni.
The vehicle was in great condition but as Ademar is a trained mechanic there were no concerns. The accommodation and food were great, and the organisation of the tour ran very smoothly.

We've travelled all the way from Alaska over the past 5 months but the scenery on this tour is up there with the very best for us, it's like being on a different planet.
We highly recommend this tour with Ademar and Quechua Connection 4WD.