“Reasonalby priced Mexican Food”
Review of Salsa's Grill

Salsa's Grill
Ranked #94 of 209 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 870-268-0208zip 72401
Description: 870-268-0208zip 72401
Reviewed 3 November 2016

This place always has tasty food and fast service. The Fajita meals are all good. Chips and salsa have a unique flavor a little bit spicy!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Salsas is a typical tex-mex restaurant but is a bit better than most. First off their service is top notch. They have a super friendly staff that is personal and fun to talk to. Food service is quick and always comes hot. I had the Don burrito and it's a great choice if you want a dish that can serve a family of four from one burrito. It is a tasty entree with grilled chicken, steak, rice, lettuce tomato, refried beans and guacamole inside and covered in a delicious cheese sauce. The one thing that makes this place so good is the guacamole. I can easily say it's the best guacamole I've had at a restaurant. It's fresh and flavorful and made to order. I took a picture but it's so good I wansnt fast enough to get the pic before it was half gone. Definitely give this place a shot of you have a craving for "Mexican" food.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Very nice Mexican Restaurant! Probably the Best in Jonesboro. Extremely nice Personnel. Huge Variety of Choices on the Menu! We've been going there for so long now our Grand Children have been learning to speak Spanish from the Waiters!

2  Thank Badtadabone
Reviewed 7 April 2016

We stopped here for a late night dinner at my sisters recommendation. It was very good. I had my doubts as it looked as though it had been one or more restaurants in a previous life.

I must admit, the food was very good and the portions were large. In fact, as we were being seated my wife and I both saw this large plate with chicken and rice. We asked the waiter and he pointed it out on the menu for us. It was strips of chicken that looked like they cam from the chicken fajita meat, laid on a bed of rice, with ch see on top - delicious!

As we suspected, it was plenty for the both of us after having chips and salsa. The salsa was not hot at all which nettleswayne@yahoo.comas perfect fo me. My wife asked for hotter salsa and they accommodated her by bringing her two additional salsas.

Overall, a very good experience. We live in Texas so we have our share of Mexican Food and this was right up there with them.

2  Thank Wayne N
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Love the service, you can call in a pick up and they do not skimp you on your food at all. They even make it to order, we ordered several times and changed up what was in the meal. Very good food!!!

1  Thank tniny2