“Great food! ”

Los Arcos Mexican Store
Ranked #20 of 208 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

3 adults ate dinner there and we had tacos, enchiladas, and a burrito and all of it was delicious! Great pit stop during our 7 hour drive. The service was on point also no complaints what so ever. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

This food is off the chart awesome. The quantities are plenty and service was great. Cant beat the prices either. Wife and I had lunch for under $20. I have gotten so many friends and family addicted to this place. Glad they moved to the old Steak and Shake location on Caraway. Now you need to franchise out to another location. Even when busy, its worth the wait. My weekly go to Mexican Restaurant. Dont eat anywhere else for Mexican. Trust me!!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing Tacos! I love their chips and salsa! They have authentic items that most other restaurants of this kind in the area do not have. The waitresses and waiters are extremely friendly and always there when you need anything. They just opened a new restaurant location on Caraway. That location has a bar and serves adult beverages. Great food and great people. Never a disappointment.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

New location right around the corner on Caraway. Restaurant was really nice with plenty of parking. Food was excellent. There were five of us and all our meals were excellent. The portions were large. The service was some of the best I have experienced in a long time. All the staff were attentive not just our waitress. Highly recommend to anyone looking for good Mexican food.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We bumped into the hostess earlier in the day and she gave us a coupon for a free cheese dip if we went to the grand opening today at their new restaurant on Caraway road. We love Mexican food so we decided to try it. The place was full, but the staff did a great job of getting us seated quickly. Fox radio was there for the grand opening and they had a mariachi singer. It was great. They served us chips made from fried tortillas, they tasted like pita chips, tasty, but filling. The salsa was fresh and good. We ordered our food and didn't have to wait too long for it to be served. I had the Azteca especial which is a dish with chicken, onions, peppers, and tomatoes and cheese sauce over rice. My husband had the Azteca Burrito. We both thought the food was delicious! We couldn't eat it all and got to go boxes. The service was awesome, everyone was so friendly and exited! We will definitely go back again!