“Authentic and Amazing”

Los Arcos Mexican Store
Ranked #21 of 208 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Absolutely delicious! This is their new location apparently, but having never been to the old one all I can say is that this restaurant is beautiful, clean, and cozy. The staff are friendly and the food is delicious! I had heard the beef tongue tacos were especially good and, having never tried tongue before and feeling adventurous, I decided to get them. Great decision! The meat was tender and flavorful, the chips were fresh (something so many Mexican places overlook), and the salsas provided burned so good. My boyfriend got the chorizo tacos and they were equally as delicious. And it was all so cheap!!! I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Moved to new location with more seating and a full bar. The food is still fabulous. My favorite is the Aztec Especial with shrimp! Everything is really good. Service is excellent.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

3 adults ate dinner there and we had tacos, enchiladas, and a burrito and all of it was delicious! Great pit stop during our 7 hour drive. The service was on point also no complaints what so ever. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

This food is off the chart awesome. The quantities are plenty and service was great. Cant beat the prices either. Wife and I had lunch for under $20. I have gotten so many friends and family addicted to this place. Glad they moved to the old Steak and Shake location on Caraway. Now you need to franchise out to another location. Even when busy, its worth the wait. My weekly go to Mexican Restaurant. Dont eat anywhere else for Mexican. Trust me!!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing Tacos! I love their chips and salsa! They have authentic items that most other restaurants of this kind in the area do not have. The waitresses and waiters are extremely friendly and always there when you need anything. They just opened a new restaurant location on Caraway. That location has a bar and serves adult beverages. Great food and great people. Never a disappointment.