“Delicious Mexican Food”
Review of Casa Maya

Casa Maya
Ranked #38 of 210 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Reviewed 9 December 2014

When I asked two separate people in two separate locations about a good Mexican restaurant in Jonesboro both recommendations were for Casa Maya. I almost passed it by because the outside appearance is nothing special. However the food is very special, it was delicious. The chips were average but the salsa is some of the best I have eaten. I had the Burrito Amigos combination, grilled steak strips and chicken wrapped in flour tortilla. Large servings at a very reasonable price. I definitely will return on my next trip to Jonesboro.

Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

Food is always excellent. Owner and staff are over the top friendly, helpful and very prompt. The food is always fresh and delicious.
Kudos to Luis, his family, and the staff. If you haven't tried Casa Maya, you need to. It's my family's favorite Mexican food in Jonesboro.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

I stayed at a nearby hotel and stopped in for a take out meal. Service was very fast. Small bag of chips and salsa was included with the take out meal. Lots of combo meal choices for $6.89. I had chicken quesadilla and taco combo with rice. Large portion for small amount of money and great to take back to the hotel. Place was fairly empty, clean enough, nothing special inside.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

The food is great. The same every time I come in.The people that work there are great.They have great dip.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

Love the service the food & everything about this place. I highly recommend this place to anyone who has never eaten here before