“Really good basic mexican”
Review of Casa Maya

Casa Maya
Ranked #39 of 210 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Reviewed 6 April 2016

I had the combo dinner #8, two ground beef tacos with rice and beans. It was very good. Fresh ingredients. Good cheese. Queso before the meal was tasty. My daughter had a chicken enchilada which she liked very much. I had a bite, and it was good too. Ambience is what you expect. Service was prompt, accommodating and friendly. Prices very reasonable.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

The food was OK and about what you get at most Mexican restaurants. Service was fine and server very helpful. Menu was again about what you see at most other Mexican Restaurants. Nothing special but it was good.

Reviewed 25 December 2014

I have been eating at Casa Maya since it opened and i have never had a bad meal. They have a wide selection to choose from and everything I've tried has been tasty. The service is always fast and friendly and the dining area and restrooms are always clean. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 9 December 2014

When I asked two separate people in two separate locations about a good Mexican restaurant in Jonesboro both recommendations were for Casa Maya. I almost passed it by because the outside appearance is nothing special. However the food is very special, it was delicious. The chips were average but the salsa is some of the best I have eaten. I had the Burrito Amigos combination, grilled steak strips and chicken wrapped in flour tortilla. Large servings at a very reasonable price. I definitely will return on my next trip to Jonesboro.

Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

Food is always excellent. Owner and staff are over the top friendly, helpful and very prompt. The food is always fresh and delicious.
Kudos to Luis, his family, and the staff. If you haven't tried Casa Maya, you need to. It's my family's favorite Mexican food in Jonesboro.