“Enchiladas Suizas! At last!”

On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #60 of 208 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Reviewed 3 January 2016

I developed a fondness several years ago for Enchiladas Suizas (enchiladas filled with chicken tinga & Jack cheese, topped with tomatillo cream sauce and melted Jack cheese) at a now-defunct Indianapolis northwestside restaurant called Cazuela's.
Every time I visit a new Mexican restaurant, I scour the menu for Enchiladas Suizas in vain.
When we stopped by the recently-opened On the Border, I was stunned to discover my favorite dish on their menu. I ordered, prepared for disappointment, but was delighted to find that they got it right, at least for my palate. It was well worth $10.99. The queso and chips were delicious also.
I think I have a new favorite Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Stopped in at the bar and ate dinner while making some visits in Jboro. I love these restaurants they have my favorite salsa and one of my favorite Fajitas. This is a great place and glad to see Jboro get one. As expected it was packed but sitting at the bar I got quick service with no hassles. Food was good and typical of all OTB's I've eaten at.

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

After years of struggling at the holidays to accommodate everyone's schedules to have the kids and grandkids for Christmas, not to mention planning a meal, I decided this year to go nontraditional. We got together before Christmas and had it catered by On The Border. I called it "Fajita Friday Before Christmas". This was absolutely a hit with everyone. Such a great experience working with the professionals at On The Border, from the planning, ordering, delivery and set up. Good food, great service and a wonderful time was had by all. Highly recommend using them for future events.

1  Thank Jonesborogal
SocialOTB, Manager at On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy that your catering experience was a great one and that you and your family enjoyed our Fajitas! We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

We eat at On The Border restaurants a lot. This one was Very Good. Our waitress was the best and the manager came around several times checking on us as well as everyone else around. The food came out hot and prepared well and the sopapillas were amazing the first ones we have had in a very long time that were cooked perfect. Highly recommend eating at this location.

We are happy that you enjoyed your visit with us!

Reviewed 23 November 2015

Our family has always loved On the Border. Until recently, we have had to travel 100 miles to eat there. Now we have an On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina in our town of Jonesboro, Arkansas. We are thrilled! It opened about a week ago and we have already eaten there three times!! The food is delicious and the yellow cheese dip is a must! We have eaten lunch there twice and dinner there once and have had superb service with each visit. This is a restaurant we would definitely recommend!!!!

Thank you for the positive feedback and thanks for visiting our Jonesboro location!