Dully & Freddy Waterfall & Coffee Tours
Review Highlights
Freddy and Dully Extravaganza!

Reviewed 10 April 2020
Helen65210
Kilkenny, Ireland
Really fun tour

Reviewed 7 April 2020
266rogerl
Dublin

All reviews coffee experience hakuna matata materuni village day trip sadness nature knowledge trail culture tanzania adventure kilimanjaro safari
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2020

Tanzania has so much to offer to the open-hearted traveller. Out of all the magical journeys I have so far been blessed with, Tanzania is up there as one of the best experiences I've ever had the prilvige of taking. The Serengeti Safari was so intensely beautiful that it brought me to tears. Materuni is an absolute must as well- where you can go on a gentle hike with your family through luscious jungle flora and fauna taking in nature at its best. Nothing but the sound of exotic birds in addition to informative knowledge on the Chagga area. Dully and Freddy have a great level of English and are extremely charismatic in their delivery of knowledge surrounding the area.Following this, I would recommend the coffee experience where song and dance will make your face physically hurt from smiling and laughing! The two lads are absolute great craic and put the 'F' in fun!
Thank you so much for making my trip such a memorable one! Asanté sana. Hakuna Matata!x

Reviewed 7 April 2020

We were in Moshi volunteering and we’re recommended the Materuni tour with Freddy and Dully on our day off. Was fantastic trip! Beautiful views and a huge waterfall at the end of hike through jungle that we could swim in. Also great to see the local village. The guys are really fun guides and told us a lot about the area and it’s history. Would highly recommend. I also really liked that we were supporting these local guys in Materuni and not some big tour company - felt a lot less touristy and more genuine

Reviewed 6 April 2020 via mobile

We had a break in our intinery for a day and was looking to do some exploring, a group we had met in Bikers the previous night recommended the coffee/waterfall tour and it did not disappoint.
The scenery on hand was fantastic and the two guys were full of local knowledge and we could a bit of history lesson to meaning I left knowing a little more about the whole area.
Our 2 guides Dully and Freddy were in no rush and allowed us to chill and enjoy the waterfall for as long as we wanted, perfect place to relax with a beer

Reviewed 5 April 2020

Warm and kind hearted guides made this experience unique. The Materuni waterfall is absolutely breathtaking, almost dreamlike. This unique location was one of the highlights of my trip to Tanzania, not only because of the location itself, but also the great conversations held with the guides. The day trip is perfect to do with friends, family and also alone, as you may meet incredible new people along the way. My friends and I are considering to return to the region, and we cannot go back without redoing the tour! Highly recommend it to anyone who is in the area.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 5 April 2020

Materuni Waterfalls is quite possibly one of the most astonishing places on earth. Having said that, the location itself is only half the fun. Sharing the experience with the guys adds an element of excitement and creates a lot of unique memories that are shaped by the culture. I would recommend without a shadow of a doubt to anyone. Whether it is a family trip or as i had it, a trip with friends, i can guarantee that this will be one of the best things you do while in Tanzania, and that's saying something given that Tanzania is one of the most AMAZING countries in the world.

Date of experience: February 2020