Grand Gardenia
Hotel Sona's(Tiruchirappalli)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$26
  • Restaurant
Plaza Hotels by HARRIOTT(Tiruchirappalli)
US$40
US$27
Sangam Hotel, Trichy(Tiruchirappalli)
US$58
US$56
All reviewskannappa restaurantrooftop restaurantgrand suitevalue for moneychettinad foodnon vegpleasant staynational highwayground floorexcellent hotelplace to staysuite roomother hotelsstar hotelmorning breakfasthotel is locatedbusiness hotel
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I love this hotel. The cleanliness and service is remarkable, needless to say the food.
Been here a few times with my family and the location is pretty convenient to travel.
After my trip to Rameshwaram and residing at Daiwik with a sour experience, coming to Grand Gardenia was indeed a bliss. Great job all. Will definitely recommend this hotel to all travellers.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
GRANDGARDENIA, Front Office Manager at Grand Gardenia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at Grand Gardenia, Trichy

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services exceeded your expectations.

I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again in the not too distant future. My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

The Hotel is very good, neatly maintained. Great Hospitality. Good in house restaurant with quality and variety food. On the national highway and easily accessible.
Would definitely stay here if in Tiruchirapalli. Thanks.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
GRANDGARDENIA, Front Office Manager at Grand Gardenia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Hotel is good in all aspects. But there are some scopes to improve the service level. Security in the parking to be trained about guest service point of ways. They mind only about business. Hotels surrounding should be taken care and done well in star way. Rest everything is just perfect.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Excellent location and accessibility and service was awesome and food is really good and approach is very friendly .very comfort rooms with all amenities and quick services from housekeeping.. Worth to stay

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Hotel looks Nice. Pleasant hospitality. Food quality and taste is really worth for the money we pay. Kannappa chettinadu restaurant is serving authentic dishes with mouth watering. We love mutton sukka. Yummy .. Breakfast is good and decent variety

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
grandgardenia2016, Front Office Manager at Grand Gardenia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017