“Eat here when you're craving for pancakes”
Review of Pancake House

Pancake House
Ranked #64 of 171 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Reviewed 21 November 2016

We ordered the following:
BACON AND CHEESE PANCAKE MEDLEY
ROAST BEEF SPECIAL SET

-The food tastes good.
-Their restaurant is clean including the bathroom.
-The food server is friendly.
-Food was served relatively fast.
-Kind of pricey for a pancake

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Your regular Pancake House goodness with a view. The seating space in the restaurant itself is a bit tight though.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Since I love pancakes, this pancake store is one of my favorite stores because of the delicious pancakes they have. Surely, I will be back again at Pancake House again.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Visitors will immediately recognize the pancake house as a western truck stop transported to Tagaytay. That's not necessarily bad: the service is acceptable, the food is familiar, and the prices are reasonable. However there are finer choices nearby.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

The food has always been pleasant especially the pancakes (so goes the name of the restaurant, right?)

When the attendant took our orders, it was quick and easy but it took a while for the orders to come considering there were only two tables occupied at that time. I guess we were still lucky because when other patrons entered their door and the place suddenly became full, the service was a drag. We did get our orders but we noticed the other patrons complaining and making follow-ups on their orders. During our meal, I did request for ice water for our table and it took them a while. There were three staff in the resto and it was not enough to cover the while resto.

Also one thing I noticed, for a great place with a great view, they did not took advantage of placing tables and chair outside, overlooking the view of Taal Lake. With the fresh cool air and great view, you can never go wrong.

Would I recommend this place?
YES I would. It's a great pitstop for a road trip and the food is satisfying.