“Good food for breakfast”
Review of Pancake House

Pancake House
Ranked #66 of 171 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Reviewed 12 May 2017

We really enjoyed their breakfast. And they have a variety of food that cost cheap price but its delicious. And they are have a good service.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

We like having breakfast here when we go up to Tagaytay. The place is a bit cramped but parking is spacious and the food is good albeit pricey. Glad to experience that the staff are friendlier this time too.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Restaurant is never full on the 2 times I went these last 2 months. Place is cool with a/c even with the cold air outside. It was clean and so was the bathroom which was spacious. So we got the table nearest the door leading to the view deck. We ordered food and they were decently sized, served hot and didnt take too long. Service was adequate and overall experience good.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

We ate at the pancake House a few times because of the variety of foods, cheap prices and the taste. The food actually taste pretty good, wether it was breakfast, lunch or dinner items and the service was also good.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Normally, I do not select a place like Pancake House since I do not eat pancakes. For my main entree, I ordered beef tapa. It was an excellent choice. For dessert, I ordered the French toast. Wow--it was the best. Without a doubt, I will select the same meal again.