US$103
8 Suites(Tagaytay)
US$120
US$106
  • Breakfast included
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$42
Alfonso Hotel(Tagaytay)
US$29
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2015

Stayed here last January 2015.

My friend and I decided that we should head somewhere for the weekend; we wanted to be away from the stress of the noisy city but we cannot leave for too long because she has work and i have both work and school. We arrived late because of the heavy traffic in Roxas blvd. We arrived around 11pm and we were starving. I asked the Front desk if there are any nearby restaurant still open, he told us that he'll just buy anything we want so we went with mcdo. The room was nice, pretty clean although I found the restroom small. The "tambayan" area is really nice, though poor wifi signal.

Overall, the staff are really accommodating and modest. I'd be staying here the next time ill be going to tagaytay (If I have budget constraints, of course)

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Anthoni S
Reviewed 8 November 2014

October 2014, had a short (1 night) my birthday vacation in this Inn with my family (4 pax). Our main destination is really The Pink Sisters convent, that's why I searched in the net the nearest Inn we can stay. Luckily, this Inn is really near the convent, just a few steps.. Upon check in around 4pm, I approached the lady in the reception area for my room reservation, then she immediately accommodate me, after I signed in their log book she quickly run to our designated room (few steps away from reception) and gave me our key. At first I thought its just a plain room wer we can just sleep, but to my surprised our room is very cute :) though limited space (i dont mind it anyway), a very pleasant room welcomed us, with a pleasant smell too, thick bedsheets, a tv, comfort room with hot shower, a good aircon, free wifi.. (very strong signal at their veranda)..its really nice room to stay.. I also like the simplicity but elegant over all looks of the Inn. Its just like a family house with many rooms turned into a Traveller's Inn, plus i also like the fact that our car parked is "abot tanaw" in our room. We felt so at home. On our first morning, we chose to ate bfast in their veranda just in front our our room, very maasikaso the 2 ladies we met & a man greeted us "good morning" and asked if we want to avail na our free breakfast for 2.. just one wish, sna if ilang ang tao sa room ganun dn free bfast nla. hehe.. we were 4, but their complementary bfast is only 2 :)) but its okey, we just asked for a hot water for the cup noodles we bought as bfast of the other 2 family members. by the way, if u wished to eat outside, there's the D' Banquet restaurant few steps away from the Inn. ( we loved theoi sinampalukang native na manok) Price? uhmm.. reasonable i guess coz of all the inns i searched they are the cheapest room rate plus they gave senior citizen discount.. If again we want to visit the pink sister convent nxtime, definitely we will stay here again..

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lee_gurl
Reviewed 9 September 2014

Although we stayed here for just a night we were impressed on how accommodating the owner/manager is. Location is great since the next day we attended mass at Pink Sisters, we didn't need to bring our car since the church is a few steps away. Price is very reasonable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank PGarcia19
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Personnel are very nice and helpful on your needs.
We stayed on a Queen room, the bed is nice with a thick blanket. They provide 2 bath towels, 2 toothbrush, and a bath soap. no shampoo.
Bathroom has hot and cold shower and a lavatory with mirror. The ambiance is good.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Riza T
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We've stayed here a few times and the owner/manager has always been very nice and accommodating of whatever needs we have. The place itself is great, it isn't too big so there aren't many people making noises and whatnot, and their wifi works well too!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family