US$69
Hotel Kimberly(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$50
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$71
US$47
US$52
US$43
  • Breakfast included
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$33
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$38/night.

Nurture Wellness Village(Tagaytay)
US$82
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I've been staying here since 2006.
Staff were all accommodating and friendly.
The Inn is a 5 star for me because staff does their best to serve us with our needs. I feel like this is our home in Tagaytay.
They can cook food for guest. If they can, they will exert effort to buy reasonable needs.
With the way they render excellent customer service, rate of P1,600 for overnight stay is fair.
The Inn is just walking distance to Pink Sister's Convent.
Ang sarap magstay dito especially for pilgrims of Pink Sisters para makaattend ng daily 6:30am mass.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Atty N
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Not so happy with our choice here. Another example of "get what you pay for". Budget hotel, gave us budget level comfort -- not good. Service was ok though. Just quite uncomfortable for even a short stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2015

We need an immediate place to stay and we got lucky we found one here. Stayed there with my husband and 3 year old son. Room is nice. Just enough space for him to dance and play around. It was just a simple room but for me it is a very comfortable and homey stay. Bed enough for three of us, TV is flat screen with cable. It has Wi-Fi too but lost connection the next morning. Stayed at room 5, aircon was a little noisy but bearable. Bathroom is small but clean. There was no food available late at night but I really appreciate that they were able to assist us in buying food at 1 in the morning. The staff bought us midnight snacks/meals from MC Do and refused the tip. It was sweet! :)
Place is near Pink Sisters, walking distance which is a good thing.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Ann Kristel S
Reviewed 9 March 2015

Stayed here last January 2015.

My friend and I decided that we should head somewhere for the weekend; we wanted to be away from the stress of the noisy city but we cannot leave for too long because she has work and i have both work and school. We arrived late because of the heavy traffic in Roxas blvd. We arrived around 11pm and we were starving. I asked the Front desk if there are any nearby restaurant still open, he told us that he'll just buy anything we want so we went with mcdo. The room was nice, pretty clean although I found the restroom small. The "tambayan" area is really nice, though poor wifi signal.

Overall, the staff are really accommodating and modest. I'd be staying here the next time ill be going to tagaytay (If I have budget constraints, of course)

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Anthoni S
Reviewed 8 November 2014

October 2014, had a short (1 night) my birthday vacation in this Inn with my family (4 pax). Our main destination is really The Pink Sisters convent, that's why I searched in the net the nearest Inn we can stay. Luckily, this Inn is really near the convent, just a few steps.. Upon check in around 4pm, I approached the lady in the reception area for my room reservation, then she immediately accommodate me, after I signed in their log book she quickly run to our designated room (few steps away from reception) and gave me our key. At first I thought its just a plain room wer we can just sleep, but to my surprised our room is very cute :) though limited space (i dont mind it anyway), a very pleasant room welcomed us, with a pleasant smell too, thick bedsheets, a tv, comfort room with hot shower, a good aircon, free wifi.. (very strong signal at their veranda)..its really nice room to stay.. I also like the simplicity but elegant over all looks of the Inn. Its just like a family house with many rooms turned into a Traveller's Inn, plus i also like the fact that our car parked is "abot tanaw" in our room. We felt so at home. On our first morning, we chose to ate bfast in their veranda just in front our our room, very maasikaso the 2 ladies we met & a man greeted us "good morning" and asked if we want to avail na our free breakfast for 2.. just one wish, sna if ilang ang tao sa room ganun dn free bfast nla. hehe.. we were 4, but their complementary bfast is only 2 :)) but its okey, we just asked for a hot water for the cup noodles we bought as bfast of the other 2 family members. by the way, if u wished to eat outside, there's the D' Banquet restaurant few steps away from the Inn. ( we loved theoi sinampalukang native na manok) Price? uhmm.. reasonable i guess coz of all the inns i searched they are the cheapest room rate plus they gave senior citizen discount.. If again we want to visit the pink sister convent nxtime, definitely we will stay here again..

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family