“Comfortable, budget friendly”

Sierra Traveller's Inn - Ulat
Sierra Traveller's Inn - Ulat
Ranked #28 of 102 Tagaytay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Value for money - Room is big enough. There were no complimentary bottled water and hair dryer as stated in the room's amenities.

Staffs - Approachable and helpful.

Location - is accessible even for commuters! No need for special fares on tricycles as jeepneys and buses usually pass by because it's along the main road. :)
It's also near Pink Sisters church.

Facilities - There's heater in the CR which is working, and is easy to use.
Not sure if the problem we experience with the TV is due to cable provider problem or with the TV itself. Had no problem with the wifi connection. Also, I think it's better if they have a copy of their menu on each room since they serve food and drinks.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aque M

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I've been staying here since 2006.
Staff were all accommodating and friendly.
The Inn is a 5 star for me because staff does their best to serve us with our needs. I feel like this is our home in Tagaytay.
They can cook food for guest. If they can, they will exert effort to buy reasonable needs.
With the way they render excellent customer service, rate of P1,600 for overnight stay is fair.
The Inn is just walking distance to Pink Sister's Convent.
Ang sarap magstay dito especially for pilgrims of Pink Sisters para makaattend ng daily 6:30am mass.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Atty N
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Not so happy with our choice here. Another example of "get what you pay for". Budget hotel, gave us budget level comfort -- not good. Service was ok though. Just quite uncomfortable for even a short stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2015

We need an immediate place to stay and we got lucky we found one here. Stayed there with my husband and 3 year old son. Room is nice. Just enough space for him to dance and play around. It was just a simple room but for me it is a very comfortable and homey stay. Bed enough for three of us, TV is flat screen with cable. It has Wi-Fi too but lost connection the next morning. Stayed at room 5, aircon was a little noisy but bearable. Bathroom is small but clean. There was no food available late at night but I really appreciate that they were able to assist us in buying food at 1 in the morning. The staff bought us midnight snacks/meals from MC Do and refused the tip. It was sweet! :)
Place is near Pink Sisters, walking distance which is a good thing.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Ann Kristel S
Reviewed 9 March 2015

Stayed here last January 2015.

My friend and I decided that we should head somewhere for the weekend; we wanted to be away from the stress of the noisy city but we cannot leave for too long because she has work and i have both work and school. We arrived late because of the heavy traffic in Roxas blvd. We arrived around 11pm and we were starving. I asked the Front desk if there are any nearby restaurant still open, he told us that he'll just buy anything we want so we went with mcdo. The room was nice, pretty clean although I found the restroom small. The "tambayan" area is really nice, though poor wifi signal.

Overall, the staff are really accommodating and modest. I'd be staying here the next time ill be going to tagaytay (If I have budget constraints, of course)

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends