Balai Tinay Guesthouse(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$20
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$64
Casa Roces(Legazpi)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$45
Balay de la Rama(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
  • Pool
US$31
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Mayon Backpackers Hostel(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsconvenience storestayed here for nightsrooms are spaciousmayon volcanoaccommodationembarcaderomalltilessheetshilltour
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights to do a tour to mayon volcano and was a good place to stay. Location is perfect next to the shopping mall and room was spacious and clean! Took an aircon room and think it was a good choice as when i first entered the room without aircon switched on it was extremely hot. Couldn't make it for breakfast both days so can't say anything about it. Staff was nice & friendly so i would stay there again if i ever go back to legazpi.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2017

I like the room that i occupied for 2 nights. The sheets were clean and they readiy changed the towel upon request. Plus the room had a hot and cold shower. The wifi was great. My accommodation came with breakfast already. I love the tinapa and spanish sardines.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank hannie821
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

So there is this big mirror in the stair which kinda good it gives an wide impression to the hotel by the way Legazpi tourist inn is newly renovated :)

My room was near the lobby which kinda good so I could just go out wheneve I have inquireis which later on is a down side because its tiring going back in fort to the repceptionist which is my fault because I haven't asked for their direct lines.

The room itself whe I entered it is smell so good look at the pictures just don't mind my bags so its a new room I assume because I can see through the paint and tiles I like the room so much because I slept so well but there's no hot water so make sure asked for assistant if you're going to take abath and the breakfast is until 10am the repceptionist didn't tell me good thing I ate breakfast early.

Since its a free breakfast they won't let you to eat in your room there's an additional charge so I said just charge on top of bills but the receptionist talked to me nicely if its okay I eat in their cafe and since she asked my nicely I said yes even without brushing my teeth and washing my face I went to the Cafe (one reason why I want to eat breakfast in my room because Im lazy to do my morning rituals)

But all in all its a good hotel with a good internet connection

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Karren A
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights since the other hotels surrounding Oro site were fully booked. I had low expectations and expected it to be run down, old, dilapidated, and smelled moldy. To my surprise it was a nice looking, small inn with modest decors and lighting. I was upgraded to a deluxe accommodation and was initially quite pleased. The room can accommodate around 4 adults and has an ample sized toilet and bath. My only concern were the following: the AC tends to get warm during the afternoon and the room was infested with fruit flies even though I requested for a quick fumigation. Internet was very slow to nil. The hotel is located on the topmost floors and it is an uphill climb on its steep stairs. So I can't recommend this to the elderly and people with disabilities. Otherwise if you're looking for cheap accommodations with no frills, go ahead and book here!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Jcgmd H
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

The room was exceedingly hot, and it was extremely irritating when it was cool outside (27 degrees), but then stupidly hot in comparison inside (33 degrees). We voiced this to the staff and we really didn't think any settlement was reached. The staff were not understanding at the fact we were struggling to sleep in our room, and did not accommodate us well..

Staff here are not good, they see you as money, not a person!

We asked for an aircon room but none were available, I asked if they could let me know when one was available and I never heard anything back.

Did not have a good experience here, avoid room 17 (any of the normal rooms with fan).

However we loved Legazpi; so beautiful :)

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple