US$83
US$68
Casa Simeon(Legazpi)
US$45
Balai Tinay Guesthouse(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$18
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$21/night.

Balay de la Rama(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$21
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$37
Hotel Venezia(Legazpi)
Hotels.com
Mayon Backpackers Hostel(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We were shocked by hotel's condition.
Worst hotel I'd say that I have seen (and stayed) so far :(
I booked 1 night (thanks God only 1 night!). My family (with 2 kids) arrived at the address and cannot find hotel entrance, I was told that it was at the back side, reception is at the first floor looks terrible. Receptionist cannot find my booking and had to show my receipt on my phone's email. She then gave us the key to the 3rd floor. Going up smells awful, worst case the smell at the 3rd floor becoming more unbearable coming from the common comfort room. To mention dirty staircase.
The room was very very dirty, bed was not fixed, no linens and very dusty. Curtain was hang through a scrap tie/wire :(
My son told us he's willing to sleep in the car than in that hotel.
I complained for room to be fixed, we were given another room at the second floor. Smell is not as bad, but bed also dusty. CR not flushing.
This is my first time to write review, which I think right thing to do to give others warning. By the way I paid 2.5k, not so cheap compare to other place to stay in Legazpi.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here 3 nights. I got a room with no windows, so I can say...the air was not really good. In the bathroom there were bugs, meaning nobody didn't really take a good look at the bathroom, but in overall the room and the bed was clean. The staff is very friendly and they will try to help you as best as they can, although I would like to say that it wouldn't hurt if the hotel could offer some information regarding sights..activities in and around the city. The hotel also offers breakfast directly to your room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo