See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We were charged P400 dahil yung cleaners ay may nakita na very faint black ink. Na sigurado kaming hindi galing samin. Wala kaming idea paano kami makaka stain ng ganun. Walang naglabas ng ballpen, walang naka dye yung hair samin, walang naka black samin na shirt -- as in no idea how that very faint black ink (halos hindi kita) was there.
Sinabi namin na baka nandun na siya una palang pero sure daw sila na hindi.
At ang pinaka hindi namin nagustuhan, the manager refused to talk with us kahit na iniinsist namin.

Also, the fruit was not fresh and the coffee's diluted

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Clarissa Jane T
Reviewed 16 June 2017

This was a nice little hotel but it just needs a little lick of paint. They actually offer a shuttle service which we did not know about until we got to the hotel, felt sorry for the driver who had waited for us.

The staff where very friendly and helpful with your needs. There was two staff member who stood out for me, they had to deal with a very obnoxious American family who where demanding everything left, right and centre in the restaurant. Don't get me started on the kids from that family.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

It was my third time here in this hotel but it will probably be my last.

We stayed here for 2 nights for a family vacation.

The reception staff were not accommodating anymore. They were borderline rude despite recognizing me as a repeat guest.
I would just extend my understanding that they are stressed but still they need to improve on their customer service. I STRONGLY suggest they take a course on that.

The restaurant staff was also not courteous. First was when I was meeting with a friend at the restaurant. The waiter gave the bill even we were still not finished with our coffee and tea. That's rude given that its a restaurant and not a fastfood chain! Waiters dont know how to wait tables.
Second was breakfast. We made small request such as replacing the brrad with rice. Impolitely they said "NO!"
Now, I completely understand that you can deny customer request but to say it a very rude manner is really bad. Worse was that when we got our orders, some of the choices that's included in the set were not available when they were giving our orders. I found it unfair that our minor request was denied you when you gave our breakfast it was incomplete due to some unavailability! That's really bad customer service!

Another instance was that they don't process orders from guests that came in first. They are highly disorganized! I had to take our own orders and gave them a piece of paper! That's how bad it was! I can go on!

One of the reasons why I came back was the swimming pool for the kids. It just took them a couple of minutes swimming when I noticed that their eyes were all red. Then one of the guests complained of itchyness on their skin. I took out the kids immediately and found out that they just put on chlorine in the pool. That's reckless allowing guests to swim when you just put chlorine in the pool.

Clearly, this hotel's service is bad same as the facilities, amenities and rooms they have. Wifi was free but VERY SLOW to being useless. TV has cable but it was so dark that you really can't see anything. The air-conditioning unit was noisy to the point that I might have mistaken that there is a typhoon outside!

Better get another hotel with better facilities and more hospitable services.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank djtravelbug
Reviewed 19 May 2017

...I was so UPSET. Stayed in a room near the pool. The room and the bed doesn't look clean enough. Being with my wife who was so eager to see great view of the famous Mayon Volcano for the first time, Access to the Bridgeway where you can have a good view of the Mayon Volcano in the morning is NOT ACCESSIBLE. We were told it will be open by the time the person who have the key will arrive at 6:00AM, but then was told again the person with the key will come later at 8:00 in the morning and was later told that IT IS REALLY NOT POSSIBLE TO have an ACCESS for that great view. I would really not recemmend the hotel if you long to view the Mayon volcano especially in the morning, they will DEFINITELY WILL RUIN YOUR DAY.

Room Tip: Don't go to this hotel, they offer no good view.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2017

This lovely hotel has seen better days. It is looking a little tired but still a very nice hotel. The staff are all amazing, nothing was to much trouble. A lovely smile and an eagerness to help in anyway makes this hotel a cut above the rest. My wife and I spent 6days there and also had a family room for some of our relatives.
The rooms are very clean and made up daily. Our room was large and comfortable. The aircon was a little noisy other than that we were happy.
So hotel 7 out of 10. Staff 10 out of 10.comfort 9 out 10. Will we go back!!!! Yes we will we will be back there next year

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple