Casa Simeon(Legazpi)
US$40
US$38
Hotels.com
US$43
Balai Tinay Guesthouse(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
US$17
Alicia Hotel(Legazpi)
US$36
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$157
Balay de la Rama(Legazpi)(Great Value!)
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Venezia(Legazpi)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Check in because of the seminar venue. Old outdated hotel. No elevator, stayed at the 3rd flr which is actually the 4th flr because of the mezzanine after the ground floor. Only updated thing is the good wifi reception.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I recently checked in in this hotel because it was convenient for the purpose of my visit.I cannot complain about the staff. They were courteous and helpful. I ordered a superior room on the second floor because I was informed there is no elevator in this 5 floor building. However, the room is dirty, the bed linen showed years of use, discolored and smelly. I could not sleep the first night and decided to check out the following day and cancelling the rest of my booking. It would need a better management to put this hotel up to par.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 2nd floor are more convenient.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Mila T
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

The hotel seemed alright at first glance: it was cheap at 1,100 a night and it had ample parking space, a problem we encountered with other hotels in the area. However, a survey of the rooms revealed why it was rated so low.

We booked three rooms and were given ones on the 4th floor - upon which we were informed that there were no elevators, a chore for my senior father and my 4-year old niece. One room we got was newly renovated, and was to be the template for the other rooms, and it was pretty good. The other two rooms clearly needed a facelift. It was dank and musty, and the bathrooms were mildewy and rusted. The beds were stiff and the aircons needed some time to cool the room properly.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2016

checked in after a long drive to first available hotel. ate first at the restaurant at the lobby and the food taste bland and stale.

started unpacking and my daughter saw a rat running around - she was horrified.

checked out in a hurry for peace of mind.

Room Tip: never - do not even try
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2016

We stayed for 2 nights only because of some changes but it was good, great service at the hotel, the staff was very accommodating and courteous. free wifi everywhere :) A central location, clean room and nice breakfast selection. and they have consistently met my expectations. definitely going back here again when i have a chance.

Room Tip: large room for 2 persons
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business