Coral Costa Caribe
This resort is conveniently located in Juan Dolio Beach about 15 to 20 minutes east of (SDQ) Las Americas International Airport. I visit the Island and different resorts on a regular basis and for the most part the amenities and hotel offerings are similar. Nonetheless, at Coral Costa Caribe one can easily fall in love with the genuine service the employees provide to customers. This resort is family oriented with lots of activities for everyone. If you stay long enough, be sure to sign up for the different excursions (there is a fee for these). My family and I liked this resort so much that we became members of the IVC Club and visit the resort 3 to 4 times a year. Here is a list of names you will be sure remember:
Ramon and Ruddy; these two will make sure your check-in and check-out go smooth. They will handle just about anything related to your room and stay. If for any reason things do not seem to go your way, then Belkis is there to save the day.
Pedro and Llenkis; with these guys at the beach you can safely take a nap, go for a swim or enjoy your favorite drink. They are gurus at making you feel at ease. One thing we like to see happen is for the IVC beach area to be moved closer to the new IVC Lounge area. When you request a drink at the IVC beach area they have to get it from the IVC Lounge and by the time they make it back, the ice on your whiskey has already melted.
Alex and Amauri; if you feel like cooling off from the sun then visit these two in the new IVC Lounge and bar. They have snacks and your favorite drink with a contagious smile.
Jesus; if you like or dislike the food at the buffet then Jesus is the guy to credit or smack in the head…Jesus has done a good job, the buffet has gotten better over the years. Although he is not a fan of (Con Con) crispy rice, my family, friends and I would very much like to see crispy rice as an item in the buffet. Just like they had it before by the soup area. But don't worry, If the buffet is not in mind for dinner then you can enjoy eating at the Mexican, Italian or Dominican (a la carte) restaurants. Don't forget to request the Fiery Sambuca drink for desert. The restaurants are by appointment and they fill fast. Best time to secure an appointment is early mornings.
Kelvin and Franklin; these guys are special, there are bars randomly located throughout the resort and sometimes the bartenders get busy and may run out of your favorite drink. Not to worry, just flag down Kelvin or Franklin and your favorite drink will magically get restocked. Unfortunately, Jack Daniels Whiskey is not in the list of drinks and we would very much like the resort to have Jack Daniels Whiskey available to, at least, the IVC Members.
Of course, I have to mention the “Chocolate Friends” entertainment all day and night. After the nightly show, you tuck the kids away in the room and head to the night club in the resort. When you get tired of dancing and drinking at the club, head down to the snack bar by the beach. They have “Sancocho” typical Dominican soup to help dilute the alcohol.
Don’t forget to tip, if you like the service, they really appreciate you letting them know by tipping them. $1 to $10 dollars tipping is common, $10 being you are really satisfied with the service.
Enjoy your trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the warm ocean waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a limitless family-oriented vacation experience. There are fun-filled activities under the sun for all. Our activities program includes water sports and one of the best white sand and boundless turquoise water beaches. Savor an outburst of flavors with a signature Caribbean flavor. These are just some of the ways in which you will keep busy during your stay at Coral Costa Caribe. The warmth of our staff is best expressed by the careful attention given to every small detail. Cradle yourself in the midst of its lush vegetation covered by impeccable tropical gardens surrounded by tropical flowers and trees. Seek refuge in one of our comfortable guest rooms; the heart and soul of the destination is embodied in its decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Costa Caribe All Inclusive, Juan Dolio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Costa Caribe Hotel Juan Dolio
- Coral Costa Caribe Resort, Spa And Casino
- Hilton International Juan Dolio
- Costa Caribe Coral Hilton