13 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$212
Agoda.comUS$165
Lol.travelUS$434
2,866 results
All reviews coffee shop adults only section animation team beach bar vip pool wine bar amazing coffee small resort stayed in building dominican restaurant nachos kids club punta cana special shout air transat michael jackson main pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

We want to thank everyone who we came in contact with during our stay. We've been here plenty of times, plenty of years. We are always greeted like family whether we are with our kids or alone. Jose at the reception is very professional, attentive charismatic. He goes above and beyond throughout our stay. Also, bartenders, baristas at the coffee shop are very talented with their designs and coffee presentations. My husband planned a romantic beach front dinner with our girls and it was epic! View, presentation and server! The entire servers at the restaurants are always happy to attend to no matter the request. Special thank you to Jose Reception, Jose server Junior bartender, and Manager Ng

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank magicalplacestobe
Rossanna Noyola, General Manager at Emotions Juan Dolio by Hodelpa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Dear Mrs. magicalplacestobe, We are glad you enjoy your stay with us, thank you for taking a time and express your experience, we really appreciate it. we will forward all the mentioned staff to each involved department. We hope we can have your visit again soon!, Regards, Emotions Team

Reviewed 27 February 2021

simply the best!!! everyone is great and pleasant!!, Jose Daniel the best!!!, Nobuk is awesome, Jonathan I wish I can mention everyone by name but just go you"ll not regret it!! food, Entertaiment, breakfast, the beach, 24hr snack bar, 24hr drinks!!!! clean rooms, as soon as you step on the property you feel welcome, I totally forgot the gentelmen That helped me with my bags he is the best!!! Any issue is taken care immediately I can be more pleased< most deffenetly going back!!!!!

Room tip: I love the back is nice and quiet
Date of stay: February 2021
Rossanna Noyola, General Manager at Emotions Juan Dolio by Hodelpa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Hola Sra. 162yeisam, We are glad you enjoy your stay with us, thank you for taking a time and express your experience, we really appreciate it. we will forward all the mentioned staff to each involved department we will be working on the negative items that you make reference. We hope we can have your visit again soon!, Regards, Emotions Team

Reviewed 25 February 2021

I stayed at the hotel and really enjoyed myself, and the service was excellent I'm a member of the club,and this was my first time staying here. Nabuk with the animation team was awesome, I haven't seen good entertainment in a while, It was a phenomenal show and experience. I will definitely be back and refer family and friends.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rossanna Noyola, General Manager at Emotions Juan Dolio by Hodelpa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Dear Mr.Mrs.Jaiken331, We are glad to know your enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for taking the time to express about your experience, we really appreciate it. we will forward all the mentioned staff to each involved department, your comments are really important for us. we hope to have your visit once again soon! Regards, Emotions Team.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Honestly was a bit skeptical being that the resort was in Juan Dolio, but they proved me wrong and I had an amazing stay. I want to give shout out to Cassandra whom we spoke to over the phone ask all Covid related questioned that worried my spouse and I. To Raymond and Edward the driver in the morning with the carrito, off to the buffet area Elizabeth, Jonathan, Pedro, Luis, Orlando, Juan aka Junior and Roberto was nothing but engaged and ensured that we were takin care off. The bar server Vladimir Bar Barbaso and Toni had nothing but good drinking pouring and we had to experimented a few cocktails along the way. The main lobby coffee shop whom Rafael worked in the AM and Jose in the PM, both were very welcoming and made spectacular coffee concoction. At night at the OAK, Maria made sure we had drinks at all times every time she passed by she made sure we had drinks on our tables and popcorn to go with it. You’ll see me here again and the room that was given to us was lovely and the person that took care of our rooms was always on point, never missed a day of cleaning. We are here for 10days and the fun hasn’t stopped yet.... I just want to give these fine staff of Emotions Hodelpa a round of applause .

1  Thank flipstar86
Rossanna Noyola, General Manager at Emotions Juan Dolio by Hodelpa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Dear Flipstar86, We are glad to know your enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for taking the time to express about your experience, we really appreciate it. we will forward all the mentioned staff to each involved department, your comments are really important for us. we hope to have your visit once again soon! Regards, Emotions Team.

Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

I went to this resort due to the proximity to the capital city. Rooms are nice, staff are friendly, food is good. Hotel has a good Anti Covid protocol in place and they are doing their best to keep everyone happy. Osiris, Laikin and Natividad took care of everything for my stay and provided consistent great service and care. Pools were clean. They assigned me a good room with pool view. Food was good in the buffet area and in the snack at the beach. Also tried the italian restaurant and it was good. National drinks were good in their bars. I enjoyed my stay and will return anytime soon. Will recommend this hotel to my friends and family for a short getaway! Thanks a lot!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rossanna Noyola, General Manager at Emotions Juan Dolio by Hodelpa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Hola Mr. vacationer16,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, thank your for taking a time to express your experience, we hope to see back soon! Regards, Emotions Team