“Just to the right of hotel lobby Casa Marina Reef”

Silhouette Cigar Lounge
Ranked #36 of 115 Restaurants in Sosua
Price range: US$5 - US$50
Description: A relaxed lounge atmosphere offering high grade authentic cigars that can be paired with a wide variety of top shelf liquors. Canadian owned and operated.
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Don't smoke a whole lot of cigars, but the prices were fair (after negotiation). We met a great guy named Francis (we believe was the son to the owner) and he helped with anything we needed of the resort and was fair priced. ;)

Reviewed 8 December 2016

This coffee/Cigar shop is a neat little place. Its situated in a cool location, right on one of the main streets of Sosúa. I don't smoke so I can't review the Cigars, but the coffee is incredible. All you can drink basically. You get your money's worth ;)

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I truly love this place, everyone is friendly... The staff is amazing! We love the patio and the conversation, we shut the place down 4 days in a row..

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Ordered Sillouettes to Canada and received them in good time. I was expecting a good cigar as they came with Vaden's recommendation. However, I was more than impressed. Seriously the best cigar I have had in several years. It is too long ago that I had an Opus X but that is what is made me think of, expect mellower in a good way. Nothing harsh, as advertized. Thanks for the recommendation Vaden and for getting them to my deck in Sunny Alberta so quickly.

1  Thank Keith P
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I met Vaden on the other side of the world and over a decade later he is still flooring me with the standard of service and quality. Perfectly presented, amazing value and honestly one of the best people to count on for their pallet. A must stop in!!!