“Best Schnitzel in town!”
Review of Schnitzel Paradise

Schnitzel Paradise
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Sosua
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Description: Schnitzel Paradise features home-cooked Austrian and German food and mouthwatering pastries, in the heart of Sosua on Pedro Clisante street, steps away from all the entertainment spots.
Reviewed 10 April 2018

A really great restaurant right in the heart of Sosua, went there with my daughter
to split a lunch, glad we split the plate , this Schnitzel was so huge, enough for 2 !
More delicious with a cold beer! we will be back!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed close to Sosua and had plenty of time to try the different restaraunts in Sosua.

Schnitzel Paradise is a spotless German Restaurant that stands out from the rest by its appearance alone. A lovely Ice cream and German desert counter guard the entrance and the import beers are wonderful. Enjoy.

First mention is the service. Prompt
and attentive I wanted for nothing.

An excellent menu, perhaps slightly more than restaurants in the area, but you get what you pay for.

I can attest that the schnitzel, cordon bleu and the spaghetti were excellent.
My highlight was the pepper steak with fried potatoes...absolutely wonderful. The pepper sauce was
delicious.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Had an excellent dinner here. We had Schnitzel and some wings. It was delicious and the owner was very pleasant to talk to.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Went for coffee and dessert with my daughter and a friend. We weren't disappointed! Amazing desserts, great service, lovely coffee.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

On the meny they dont have much vegetarian, but when I asked they made me the best dinner I had since arriving here :-) Perfect.