“Taco Tuesday - Fish Taco's - Nice "sit down" restaurant”
Review of Taberna EL Conde

Taberna EL Conde
Ranked #8 of 115 Restaurants in Sosua
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 18 April 2018

My boyfriend and I had received many recommendations to go to El Conde. Being big fans of fish tacos and taco Tuesday we planned this meal ahead of time! El Conde is up the street from Playa Alicia (Alicia Beach) we spent the late afternoon swimming at Alicia beach, then made our way up to El Conde for a dinner of Tacos. On Taco Tuesday you order individual tacos, so I would recommend ordering more than one. I ordered 1 fish and 1 shrimp taco, while my boyfriend ordered 2 fish and 1 shrimp taco. They were delicious, but we decided if we had to choose a favorite the fish taco was it. There are lots of seating options in the restaurant, offering many table sizes; party of 1, 2, 4 or more can find their seating here! It also offers seating by open windows where you can take in the evening flow of traffic; people, motoconcho’s, (motorcycle taxi) etc.
I recommend this spot, so much so we’re planning a second visit, for the taco’s and the nice atmosphere!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Make sure to take the time to go eat here, it`s really worth it. Amazing staff and the food is excellent, good choice of menu with daily specials and the prices are really reasonable.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The breakfast is EXCELLENT!!! I was talking about it the rest of the day. Great staff, very cute atmosphere and outstanding food. Can't ask for much more.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

This is the best restaurant in Sosua. Staff are friendly - food is always the best - from taco Tuesday to pie Friday and a traditional Sunday supper - what more could you ask for?

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Excellent menu, reasonable prices, daily specials,pot pie day, burger day, taco day. Consistently good food. We eat at ElConde weekly and have never been disappointed, food is fresh, tasty, offers excellent service. Well done Nick