“Great for the Price”

Helados Bon
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Sosua
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Great ice cream for a great price! Lots of flavor selections. Convenient to our hotel. We went several times.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Every afternoon upon returning to the hotel at the Marriott in Sto. Domingo, our team sweaty and tired would walk down the street to BON. It was a treat we all looked forward to.

It did not matter if you were 30 or 70 years old, there will be something in BON that would refresh you after a long, hot and tiring day. Yup, dessert before dinner!

If you want a fruity ice cream/frozen yogurt, chocolate, coffee flavored or just plain vanilla they have it. It was creamy, not too sweet and the cone was delicious, too. My favorite was the caramel 1/2 and the dark chocolate 1/2 on a cone or the caramel 1/2 and the coffee 1/2 on a cone.

There are BONs all over the place in the DR, it surely is a nice treat. I just wish their team cleaned up more often as people tend to drip the frozen yogurt on the floor a lot... a challenge was also ordering for 8 and you have only a pocketful of Spanish words at hand...

Reviewed 6 March 2018

The staff are friendly and they have enough flavours to make most people happy. We went after dark and the flow of customers was fairly steady

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I love this place! The raisin rum ice-cream is the best! The texture was divine and the flavours were heavenly. I also ate the chocolate and vanilla. My only suggestion would be to avoid the strawberry. It wasn't terrible but certainly a disappointment in comparison to the rest. Wish I could open a franchise in Canada!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I was extremely surprised that they have gluten and lactose free ice cream.
The server was very friendly and ice creams at considerable price
The location is good just take care crossing the street if you have small kids as motorcycle drivers might pass too pass