“Something weird...”

Add it.
Anthonees Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Food all tasted the same, regardless of what it was. Something strange about the food, and couldn't get to the toilet fast enough. Wouldn't recommend to anyone I know.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Antonees has shut the doors. It was an interesting experience to visit Antonees. the folks were great. But the town just didn't support them.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

My date and I ate here. He said the gyros were great. The staff is super duper friendly and make you feel at home. I ordered pizza. Very thin cracker like crust and it was very good. My complaint would be the styrofoam plate, very cheap plastic silverware and tiny little plastic cups like what you get in a motel room. I guess they don't need much silverware for sandwiches and such, but I still like a real plate, utensils and a glass.

Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to eat. It is nice to find a place that has good in a small town at a reasonable price. Atmosphere was perfect and the folks that work there are very friendly. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone passing thru

Reviewed 1 March 2013

This small establishment is a gem in the little town of Lakeview, Ar., situated on the shores of pristine Bull Shoals Lake.
This is a family friendly place that offers up home cooking so the menu isn't extensive but what they offer is very good indeed.
The Gyros sandwich is excellent as well as the Lasagna, meatloaf and Pierogi's made by the owners wife. Italian beef, hamburgers, hot dogs and specials depending on the day of the week are also available. You order at the counter and they then bring out the food to your table as well as drink refills, The owner is always there and you will find him a friendly and amusing character. He named the place for his young son that works there when he isn't in school. Anthonee is a budding entrepreneur and restaurateur in the making. The prices are moderate, the place is clean , the food is good as is the service and the ambiance. What more can you want? Give it a try and become a fan like me.
PS I am neither a friend or relative and nobody put me up to writing this, I am just a satisfied customer that wants to see a good restaurant succeed so I can continue to eat there.