“Pleasant place, friendly staff, quality local food”
Review of Dino Cevapdzinica

Dino Cevapdzinica
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Stari Bar
Reviewed 15 August 2017

My friend recommended this restaurant. I first visited the Old Bar Fortress, which is about 1,000 years old, and it is impressive and big. Although it is a little off the main tourist route. After that, inside the restaurant I tried the local cheeses, exceptional, roasted eggplant, and a kind of ajvar, and various barbecue meat. All this was fine with a cold domestic rakija lozovača/Grape brandy. When I drive I do not drink, But I am tempted to stay here for a day or two, to relax and enjoy. The staff is adventurous. And the boss is the willing to talk and socialize.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Visited Stari Bar Money enegro and had dinner at this place. The grilled meats were awesome. Chevapi, Liver and veal are tops. Dont forget to get the goat cheese and home made peppers. Enjoy.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Definitely the best cevapi in Montenegro!! Had these for the first time while in Stari Bar, they are by far the best ever. We asked the owner what he would recommend and he made us this amazing platter with grilled cevapi, veal and liver topped with french fries on top. It was one of my favorite meals. We also had the roasted peppers, cheese, olives and bread as appetizer, all equally fresh and yummy. The owner and his son were super friendly and attentive. I made sure I got to go one more time before I left, it was just as good, if not better the second time.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

This is a tiny place right on the main street of Stari Bar, on the left-hand side as you walk uphill from the parking lot. As with a previous reviewer, this was probably the best cevapi we had in Montenegro, if not ever (though we'd have to have it side-by-side with Sokace in Novi Sad to know for certain). The cevapi was flavorful and wonderfully tender, and the grilled veal skewers were melt-in-your-mouth.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Probably the best 'cevapi' (barbecue meat) I've had in Montenegro.

This restaurant is very old and, among locals, it is considered the best place for barbecue food authentic to the region, referred to as 'rostilj'. They also serve beef innards such as grilled kidney, liver, etc. which I also tried, with marinated vegetables. Highly recommended!