“One of the highlights of our trip/the Olive Oil”
Review of Konoba Kula

Konoba Kula
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Stari Bar
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We were delighted to have found this place after a wonderful day visiting the ruins of the old town.
We stopped for a cold drink on a hot day and sat for ages as we didnot want to leave. We wished we were staying here.
The coffee is amazing as is the Baclavas and beer.
You HAVE to try/buy some of their home produced olive oil. Grown, gathered and pressed by themselves, it was the most delicious olive oil I had ever tasted/ We brought a litre of it and decanted it into smaller bottles for the flight home. I still feel like I am there when I dip my bread into it.
The welcome and service that you will receive here will make you feel very glad you visited.
Cannot recommend the Konoba Kula enough and we will be staying here if we ever return to Montenegro for sure.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Visited in the winter, and were happy to find this place open. The food was amazing, and the service good too. We ordered traditional food (mainly), and everything was delicious.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

My family and I visited this beautiful town last summer and ate at this restaurant after spending the day seeing the ruins of Stari Bar. The meat was delicious and the staff were very friendly. When asking about dessert, they recommended a homemade milk cake, which was by far the best dessert we have ever eaten. We had to pay another visit three days later just for the cake! If I ever find myself in Montenegro again I will definitely be wanting to return here.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Everything was just perfect, fresh food, affordable, nice staff, good view on the old street. Hint: ask for their domestic products, we bought olives :)

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We 'stumbled' across this lovely place by chance and we are so happy we did. The people and the food are superb. The prices are also very good. You are made to feel very welcome from the second you arrive until the second you leave. Highly recommend, you won't be disappointed.