“Fast and delicious”

Antigua's Grill
Ranked #4 of 42 Restaurants in Magnolia
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

Even though I live in Alabama now when I used to live in Magnolia. and my family and I ate here every week and it was always the best food, fast service, very friendly employees, and family-friendly. There was always at least 10 of us eating and for 10 people the price was actually very cheap. I love this place. Visiting home in the summer totally going back to eat here.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Food was fast and good. Large shrimp and fresh guacamole. Service was great and restaurant was very clean. Atmosphere was cozy, you could hear everyone's conversations.

1  Thank Nicole G
Reviewed 15 December 2015

In town for neice's graduation. We ordered food to go for a family gathering. The order was correct and ready on time. Enchiladas and quesadillo's were great.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

A very friendly atmosphere; food was served quick and hot. Very busy during 12-1 hour so suggest 11 or 1 to eat lunch. Always courteous service and prices are very realistic. Just redid the menu. Great lunch choices.

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

I have dined here many times over the last few years, and I have ALWAYS received courteous service and very good food at prices that won't break the budget. Worth a visit.