“Tasty Fish”

Chicken Express
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Magnolia
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Decided to try the fish as I'm not a great lover of fried chicken and it was really tasty. Hush puppies I wasn't so keen on but I'm not used to them. Staff were friendly and I would go here again

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Not too bad for fast food. I especially love having the option of ordering fried pickles. My five year old loves the fried chicken and fries. Why does that matter? Because he's a tougher critic than I am. :) I haven't tried anything that I felt deserved a poor review. The establishment is friendly and very clean. If you're in the mood for fast food and fried chicken check this place out.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

We were visiting in Magnolia after the college football game on Saturday. After attending church with our son, we headed here for lunch. We're fans of Chicken Express, so it wasn't a new experience for us. We were especially pleased with the cleanliness of this restaurant and the efficiency of the staff. The order was delivered hot and everything was correct! We'll be visiting Chicken Express again!

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I saw fried pickles on the menu and got excited...I was disappointed. I figured the chicken would be good, and it looked good...I was disappointed. But the ROLL was AWESOME! Overall I'm not impressed.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

It is a great place to eat with real good chicken. I recommend there fried pickles and they have some of the best sweet tea ever.