My husband and i stayed in this hotel for four days. We had to ask to change rooms upon arrival as our room did not have the view that we were hoping. The staff were very helpful and in end accomodated us. Great view of the sea, quiet room with a jacuzzi in the balcony. Room, bathroom, shower very clean and modern. The hotel has lovely grounds and probably the best value for the price. You will be able to go main town, but it will cost about $15 or so. It is something one might do once during the stay as it is about a 20minutes drive. We rented a scooter for a couple of days, which is also a nice option for those who need to be on the move. The hotel is very quiet and peaceful. No parties here. If looking for a nice, romantic and restful holiday this is you're spot. The hotel management is Thai and very helpful and friendly. To improve: 1. send staff more frequently to the beach side for drink/food orders 2. Some common areas are sparse on furniture (bar, etc) and could use a bit more cozying up. 3. The spa needs to be renovated to match up with the boutique spa standards in Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand