We arrived at the Anyavee after a nightmare journey down from Bangkok. The staff were immediately very friendly, helping us with the luggage and as it was low-season upgrading our room for free. The room was beautiful, with a glorious view to the beach. Amazing bathrooms, balcony and the most comfortable bed we had slept on in a while! The only let down with the entire place was the food. It just wasn't quite up to scratch, this arguably could have been due to the fact it was low-season, but nevertheless there are other options nearby, in fact the hotels next door, to either side, are incredible dining options. The pool was beautiful, towels were brought out to you if needed. Strolling out to onto the beach and seeing Hong Island opposite was amazing. The hotel will also arrange shuttle services to Ao Nang which is a lovely daytrip. A lovely hotel, would love to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand