“Excellent resort with friendly crew!”

The Elements Krabi Resort
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Nong Thale
“Excellent resort with friendly crew!”
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Front Office Manager Justin was very helpful and looked after our needs. Location secluded and quiet. Rooms very clean and spacious. We got a room upgrade with connecting room with children's. With rented car, was quite easy to get around. Would recommend anyone to The Elements. Many thanks!

Stayed December 2013
2 Thank patcsy88

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Though I was in a Business trip, I checked-in the afternoon after work in Krabi Jetty area, which is near by. It was a great experience staying in that resort. Rooms are wonderful & spacious, spa is also good. Only the location is far from both Aao Nang Beach & Krabi & there are no shopping mall nearby. The beach is also okay which next to the road & they have their own small restuarant & relaxing area. Ambiance of the resort is great & the staff are quite friendly. Interiors are great & its a boutique resort. Love to stay once again with family.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms are good.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank scy015
Schwaebisch Hall
Reviewed 7 December 2013

This Place is realy nice and quiet, I realy enjoyed the Time i stayed. All staff are very kind and helpfull. A place for relax up from the nightlive. Who ever want to have fun can use the free shuttle service daily. Also nice to see the Weekend Market in Krabi town witch is also free buy shuttle service. You can use bycilcle from the resort for activity or rent a bike not so much expensive. Breakfast is realy good and varied. Dinner from the menu is realy good and not much expensive. The Beach isnt realy nice at all but the pool is great. you can also go to an nice beach not so far from the resort. you can go bye shuttle or bycicle. Ill come back thats sure. I realy love that place and stuff. Thank you for giving me a good time at all.

Room Tip: I advise the Deluxe pool fiew
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Michael1358
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 December 2013

After a crazy 3 days in Bangkok, I booked 4 nights at The Elements resort for some peace and quiet in paradise before joining our friends in another hotel for the rest of our stay in Krabi in Ao Nang!

The hotel is quite boutique-y and has a lovely intimate feel, all the staff were extremely friendly and were happy to help with any requests.

Set in lush and green surroundings it was the perfect getaway! I treated us to a Premier Pool Access room and very glad I did - we hardly left the resort! Sun lounger and day bed was on our pool terrace with access to a separate pool from the main hotel pool and access to Jacuzzi jets! The room was lovely with a huge comfortable bed, dressing room and bathroom with huge shower and a spa tub! Beach bag, towels and even flip flops were provided for our use as well as slippers, robes and sarongs!

The Elements is another 15 mins drive from Ao Nang and is in a very quiet and remote area. There are a couple of local shops within walking distance. You could go further down towards the Sofitel and Beyond Krabi resorts for more local restaurants and shops but its a fair walk and I would recommend the Ao Nang shuttle provided by the hotel instead. The shuttle is available 3 times a day from 3 PM and latest return 8:30PM which we used on one occasion. On our departure the hotel were happy for us to use the shuttle to get to our next hotel in Ao Nang and even dropped us off at the hotel door which we did not expect and was very very grateful!

I would not recommend this resort for its beach across the road as it is located between 2 industrial boat jettys and the beach is not very pretty. You can catch the shuttle and spend the afternoon on the beaches in Ao Nang.

Breakfast was great with quite a few options, plenty of fruit and a great bean to cup coffee machine!

We ate most nights at the hotel which had a menu to cater for all tastes. We ordered mainly thai dishes and they were all delicious! Prices were comparable to restaurants in Ao Nang but I would highly recommend eating here as we were disappointed with most places we ate in Ao Nang (with the exception of Wangsai Seafood restaurant opposite the Holiday Inn In Ao Nang!) Being low season there were a few things not available on the cocktail menu but we just made alternate choices so was not a problem!

When not relaxing on our terrace by the pool, we spend some time in the Gym and playing pool The Gym was quite big and well equipped although the one treadmill they had was out of order! A good selection of dumbells from 5 to 50lbs pairs, swiss ball a couple of benches and a press/ pull/ row/ curl weights machine. Enough to work a few different muscle groups! The Gym was well air conditioned and had a stereo system that I connected to my phone so that I could enjoy my own tunes (bring a stereo cable) and a fridge with bottles of water. Towels can be requested from reception.

The hotel also has a large karaoke room which we did not get around to using. There was also a pool table which we did use :)

We booked a few treatments with the hotel spa as there was a promotion on. I must say the ladies in the Spa were wonderful! I had a body scrub, foot scrub and thai massage and was thoroughly spoiled!

You can borrow bikes at no cost to explore the area a bit more and the hotel can also rent a moped if you need. There is plenty of information available about local tours and although we didn't use them in this occasion, I have no doubt that they would be able to help arrange anything you needed.

We went on to stay at a different hotel in Ao Nang and I must say I was missing the personal service that we experienced at The Elements.

Everything about our stay has been excellent starting with an excellent reservations department who were helpful in amending my booking with them after I had made a mistake with my dates via Booking.com on a non changeable rate. I eventually booked directly with them. They were extremely helpful and I ended up booking a pickup at the airport through the hotel (1000 baht but a lovely car and friendly driver).

I would highly recommend this hotel :)

Room Tip: Treat yourself and go for the Premier Pool access rooms - separate pool from the main pool with priv...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank m3i
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The hotel is a good 30 Min taxi ride from krabi airport costing 800thb. In arrival we were greeted with a refreshing drink. We felt right at home. The rooms are great. Amazing yellow curry . felt right at home and after 2 nights we didn't want to leave. The girls on reception sorted us a transfer to koh Lanta. Nothing was to much trouble. I would recommend this hotel 100%. Thanks to justin and the team for a great 2 days.

• Stayed November 2013
Ban Sainai Resort
#1 of 108 in Ao Nang
2.6 km away
Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort

Been to The Elements Krabi Resort? Share your experiences!