Well, that I've ever visited anyway. Which is a few.
The view from the beach is staggering, sitting on the sand on giant bean bags, sipping happy hour cocktails and watching the sun set was an unforgettable part of our stay here.
At high tide the beach is perfect for swimming and sunbathing, no rocks and talcum powder sand, at low tide it's a bit of a walk.
The breakfast is outstanding, as is all of the food, although not cheap, expect uk prices.
Staff are the best I've experienced anywhere in the world, full marks for the level of training they are given, I think they must also be well looked after as they all seemed genuinely happy to be there, rare in Asia.
We had a deluxe room with free mini bar, please be aware there are only soft drinks in the mini bar, disappointing. However the room was great, nice comfy bed and great outside bath and shower.
This is one resort I will try very hard to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand