Amari Vogue Krabi(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$104
Beyond Resort Krabi(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$83
Hotels.com
Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$54
Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort(Nong Thale)
US$221
US$180
Cancelon
  • Pool
Nakamanda Resort & Spa(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$119
US$147
US$134
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$31
Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$58
Priceline
Book now, pay at stay
US$435
1,896 results
All reviewsoutdoor shower and bathour honeymoonpremier pool villathe beanbean bags on the beachthai restaurantboutique resortresident managerdi marehong islandrotiflip flopsdeluxe roomhappy hourprivate beachphi phithai massage
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Absolutely stunning..!!! Everything I hoped that Thailand would be - the views from the beach are breathtaking. A choice of restaurants with fantastic cuisine - especially the Italian which seems to get overlooked. The beach is beautiful, the pool great & the overall setting is 5 star. This place is everything you want Thailand to be. A truly memorable experience.

Room Tip: Upper floors give a better view.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank chipsmith31
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

It's hard to describe how breathtaking Tubkaak boutique resort actually is!!
As you walk into reception and are greeted by warm staff and an ice cold refreshing drink & towel, a most relaxing feeling washes over you.
The whole resort feels like what I'm guessing perfect feng shui must feel like.
Our sea-facing room was just spectacular!
The amenities, facilities and the extra mile that all the staff go to, are just some of the reasons why Tubkaak resort is a cut above the rest!
We had the pleasure of staying for 3 nights ... of sheer bliss!
We ate all our meals in the Thai restaurant, Arundina which were all delicious!
The whole staff compliment at Tubkaak, are just delightfully helpful and always willing to go the extra mile!
It was our pleasure to meet Sunny, the resident manager, who is always around and it's evident how passionate he is about hospitality.
Tubkaak is nestled in, what we believe, is one of the most magnificent parts of Krabi. The views, the peace & quiet, the changing tides, the warm sea.....it all makes for a most heavenly & enjoyable holiday!
We will definitely be back!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Butterfly88882014
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 5 nights in mid July after a 5 week backpacking trip around south east Asia. So it was a perfect little break in luxury for us after an exhausting few weeks!

The hotel was stunning, the staff were brilliant and the whole experience was breath taking! We were greeted at the airport by a transfer driver (about £30 each way) who took us on the 40 minute drive to the hotel, with complimentary water and a short film of the history of Krabi.

We arrived and were checked in with complimentary drinks and staff took our bags for us. We immediately felt like we were in paradise.

My boyfriend had also organised a 'romance package' which included flowers in the bath and on the bed, a free cocktail at dinner and music upon arrival. This was a beautiful service by the hotel and I felt very lucky.

The hotel offered a buffet breakfast, which we were thrilled with as they actually had bacon. And the same restaurant for lunch and dinner. Plus there was an Italian which was open for dinner (reserve a table if you want to sit on the beach front!!) The food in the Italian was delicious and their pesto pasta was the best I'd ever had. We also had prosecco and pizza and it was everything we wanted. The other restaurant was also great and on one of the nights they had a 5 course set menu which was delicious, and very filling!

Happy hour was 5-6 every day, and we attended, every day. I think the staff probably thought we lived for that hour, which we did.

The staff at the hotel were so great. We were in the cheapest room which led onto the pool area. And on the second day we were told we were being upgraded to a room with a private pool as our room had problems outside of it. This was the most wonderful news and we couldn't pack our bags quick enough! The room with the private pool was stunning and it had an outdoor slate bath (like the other room) and everything felt like the highest luxury possible.

We also experienced an alms giving and gave a monk rice and other things all provided by the hotel and it was great to experience something like this.

I would highly recommend this hotel as the staff treated us with such respect and made us feel so special. The location right on the beach was perfect and it was very romantic for us.

Stayed: July 2017
3  Thank Lilli S
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Our family (4) and friends (family of 3) stayed at Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort after 3 days in Bangkok walking up and down in every Wat looking to see the most of Bangkok in a just short time.
This means that we were striving for some relaxed days. The best expression that summarizes the hotel was of my friend saying "I dreamt of this many times but did not know heaven existed".
The hotel look and cleanliness is outstanding. Even if in the middle of the forest trees that ensure the harmony and peace with nature the truth is that it requires a huge effort but everything is always impecable: exterior woods, Pool water (leaves do fall), employees cleaning the beach every morning to make sure that the nature waste disappears for customers to enjoy the beach.
Rooms are good, wc is partially in and partially outside (bath) but with very good taste in terms of decoration.
Personnel service is always very attentive, the resort is very quiet (truth is not many children).
The restaurant was very good with slightly different menus between the pool and restaurant in the beach.
Spa is surprising, not only for the service but also for the design of the environment. One suggestion: some relaxing music during the massages would be a "value added".
All of us loved it.
I have to say that this hotel had been recommended by a friend that had previously stayed there. I think the best marketing is this type so I will not stop endorsing and recommending it to my friends as well.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Bruno_Nogueira
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This hotel/resort was incredible! The setting was absolutely lovely, the staff was extremely helpful and friendly, and the food couldn't have been better.

The Thai restaurant was delicious! (To be fair, the Italian restaurant was good, too, but my boyfriend and I enjoyed Thai food so much that we ate there almost exclusively.)

The facilities were great! The rooms were spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable. The outdoor bathtub was divine! The pool and beach were pristine. We rented a kayak for free to paddle around near the shore.

Also, I cannot praise the staff highly enough. I tripped on a stone my first day (I'm really klutzy.), and a staff member escorted me to my room right away and had the first aid kit delivered. They were also equally helpful when I was stung by a jellyfish. The day after the sting, they asked to make sure I was feeling better. They were simply wonderful.

We had a fantastic trip, and it was all because of this lovely hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple