US$173
US$144
Hotels.com
Amari Vogue Krabi(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$105
Beyond Resort Krabi(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$67
Agoda.com
Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$58
Agoda.com
Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$49
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$31
Hotels.com
US$435
Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort(Nong Thale)
US$389
US$217
  • Pool
The Elements Krabi Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
2,775 results
All reviewswhite lotusmaya restaurantpool barexplorer barhong islandopera suiteluxury roomlargest swimming poolkids clubcolonial stylebusy roaditalian restaurantamazing poollow seasonfree shuttlespecial thankspool side
Reviewed 26 September 2012

All the staff we have met are so friendly and gracious. They would try to help you whatever you ask for.

The Hong island trip provided by the hotel is highly recommended. Nice speed boat and service. The guide was being helpful and took care of me and my partner's needs. They also provide us the bread for fish feeding which was not expected. The food was decently packed. I enjoyed the trip so much ! The price is reasonable, I have compared the price to other local travel agent in Ao Nang. I would say what i paid to the hotel trip is so worth.

The room maid came to tidy up twice a day,keeping the room clean and cozy.

The lobby is a good place to relax and enjoy the sunset.

The Swimming pool is really huge and clean , we could swim there freely.

The beach near the hotel is not bad, even though someone said it is not directly next to the beach since there is a road between the hotel and the beach. But partner and I did not think it is a big problem , the distance is very very short, just few steps only.

The breakfast is not so outstanding in terms of variety of choices and taste, however it is acceptable, 7.5 out of 10. The environment of the restuarant is also good, we could sit outside looking at the nice pool while we had our breakfast.

It is only 15-20 mins to An Nang by car and around 35 mins to Krabi town. Sofitel hotel is definitely a good place to let you stay away from the busy world and give a real relaxing zone.

Renting a car to travel around Krabi is a good idea, the road condition is easy to drive.

Finally, this hotel is highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
SofitelManagement, General Manager at Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

We all look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Krabi in the near future.

Reviewed 16 September 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
SofitelManagement, General Manager at Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2012

Reviewed 16 September 2012

Telling the truth my first impression about this hotel is not quite good.
We just left another nice beach hotel (Centara Grand Krabi Resort and Villas) to stay the last night of our Krabi trip at Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra due to my Accor Advantage Plus free night. We had to take a long drive from Ao Nang to get into a small village. I didn't see any good restaurants nearby. The Klong Prao beach where the resort located was quite dirty (at that time) and narrow. The waves were too strong for swimming.
The hotel is so big and elegant, but the lobby and guest rooms are far from the beach. At first I thought this hotel might suitable for a big group seminar rather than a family holiday.
Check in took time a bit longer than usual, probably due to the free night process. However, reception and lobby staff are nice and very friendly. Our room is luxury, especially the bathroom is really nice. The swimming pool is very big. They claim that it is the biggest swimming pools in the southern region. So, we had a really great time at the pool.
I also found out that the hotel offer a luxury speed boat tour to Hong Island (in a very reasonalble price). From the pictures I saw, Hong Island has a really nice beach. Unfortunately, at the time we came it might not be a good time to go out to the sea.
On the next day, we planned to leave the hotel at 10 A.M. because I wanted to visit downtown Krabi then take a drive back to Phuket. However, my children just didn't wanna leave the kid club. There were so many activities for children, and two lady staff at the kid club were really nice and friendly. I could see that they had great service mind. So, finally we left the resort about a half past one.
I had a problem when I checked out because my free night were used by somebody else at an accor hotel in Singapore without my consent. However, staff at the reception are really good. They understood and tried to contact the Advantage Plus's guest services and the hotel in Singapore to return a free night to me. This was a result of "a member for a day coupon" that I gave to someone else contained my member number. Just your surname and member number, your free night could be taken whild you didn't know it.

So, this is my lesson about a "member for a day certificate." If you are also a member of Accor Advantage Plus" like me, tear it and throw away - don't give it to anybody!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank akepunlop
SofitelManagement, General Manager at Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I was very pleased to read that you appreciated the friendliness and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

Your kind words have been passed on to our teams. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

We highly recommend this wonderful hotel, where we stayed five days. The property and hotel are really beautiful, the restaurants excellent, but what really stood out was the amazing staff - easily the best of any we have encountered in any of the hotels we have visited in the world. They were remarkably friendly and attentive. Many excursions, for example to ride elephants or visit the nearby islands - can be arranged from the hotel at reasonable rates. We especially enjoyed the Thai cooking course with Yaya. The huge, beautiful pool is also quite an asset at this hotel, as is the excellent spa, but again, what really won us over was the kindness of the staff, making this beautiful hotel an especially pleasant and relaxing place to be.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bluebirdsong
SofitelManagement, General Manager at Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

Your kind words have been passed on to our teams and particularly to Yaya who made your stay a pleasant one. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

The Softitel is located in a beautiful park with an unrivaled pool scene. We had a room facing the park with little terrace, beautifully decorated, comfortable and clean. The restaurants are very good and offer a huge variety of food and drinks. Admittedly, who wants to eat outside must take a taxi or shuttle. There is only one restaurant nearby.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JKongJ

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

We are pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of us as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and looking forward to welcoming you back again.