“Great Scuba place”

Scuba Dive Dominican
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a full-service SSI and PADI Dive Center independent of any of the resorts in Punta Cana. Our sole focus is providing our divers with the very best scuba diving experiences in the Dominican Republic. We offer daily boat diving to the best dive sites in the area. High-quality equipment, top safety practices, Small groups, friendly and knowledgeable staff, as well as a purpose, made dive vessel. If you are serious about diving and want to dive with the best in Dominican.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Dove 2 days with Jaime and Roberto. Great guys, professional, safe and friendly.

Dave, was also very responsive and accommodating. Great Customer Service.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
"resort"
"boat"
"scuba"

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Instructors are awesome, helpful and lots of fun to hang out with. Went diving for the first time at two different spots close to Catalina Island. After a lesson in the pool diving in the open water was quite an experience. Cannot recommend them any less!

1  Thank Chris K
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I highly recommended the diving company they were great and helpful on all my dives and I will be looking forward to diving again with them

Thanks again dave for the great dives

1  Thank bvan7823
Reviewed 10 March 2018

It was great pleasure to complete openwater with my 2 boys with the Scuba Dive team. They are all very friendly, passionate, committed to Diving and to safety. You'll have a good time

1  Thank Gilles H
scubadived, AOWD INSTRUCTOR at Scuba Dive Dominican, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for your review, for us was a really pleasure have spent some time in the water teaching to your amazing divers boys! ;-) And now you know.... DIVE DIVE AND DIVE...

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 March 2018

SDD is well worth leaving the gates of your resort for a premium dive experience. The instructors are real pros that care about your individual dive. We were scheduled for a wreck dive but were offered a full day of diving and a beach BBQ on Catalina island for the same price. I was very happy with the shops focus on safety. We were given a refresher dive in the pool a day before our dive at no additional cost (a $150 value in LA). At the end of the day, I had enjoyed the dive but enjoyed the experience with new dive friends even more. I felt safe. I felt valued. I would recommend you dive with SDD over any shop on the island or resort.

2  Thank Robert D