“Great hibachi grill”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2015

Food at the hibachi grill was excellent, meal was entertaining and they were very cognizant of people with food allergies, which I really appreciated.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

You can't miss this one if visiting the Hard Rock Hotel Punta Cana. Fun, casual, friendly, nice food and serviceable staff.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Reasonable Asian restaurant which we visited twice. They ask if you would like the Japanese, which is a teppanyaki, or Chinese which is a la carte. Both were reasonable though I wouldn't have called the food Japanese or Chinese. The Japanese was largely a huge stir fry, with a bit of entertainment thrown in by the chef whilst the Chinese offered red, green or yellow curries. I must say that the red curry was one of the best I've tasted.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

I loved how they cook the food right in front of you. The food and environment are great. The only thing I didn't like is that we had to share the table with another family.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

My children enjoy watching the show of the preparation of the meal. The chef caters to the children but also does not leave the adults bored. Wonderful time by all.