Now Larimar Punta Cana
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
13,565 results
All reviewspreferred clubcarnival buffetentertainment teampreferred poolbluewater grillbig daddyantonio banderaspreferred statusmoments barpreferred areaspice restaurantpreferred roomchef manuelpunta canatropical viewscooby doobruno mars
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My current vacation was amazing. And very happy that I choose the Now Larimar resort. It’s not my first trip to Dominican Punta Cana and I able to compare. Only weather factor was able to affect my vacation. Rest it’s was perfect: customer service., atmosphere, attitude, variation and quality food, amazing entertainment team and I can add more and more. I like to highlight some employees from resort whom make my vacation more remarkable and amazing. It’s Eddy ( front desk) , Johan( preferred club restaurant on beach) and cute waitress Jesica. They was very nice and professional people ,who wanna do best to make the staying in resort as best memories. Thanks to everyone. Very recommend to visit this place. If you decide to go there- ask for this people and enjoy your vacation.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JNES27
eConcierge N, Gerente at Now Larimar Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear JNES27,

Allow us to thank you for preferring Now Larimar Punta Cana. We are thrilled to know we exceed your expectation providing you a vacation to remember. Thank you also for remarking our delicious food, fantastic entertainment and our accommodating and friendly staff. We will congratulate Eddy, Jesica and Johan for the great job satisfying your needs.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just an absolutely wonderful time! From the moment we checked in, Marcelino and the staff made us at home! Everyone was so welcoming, from Rihanna, Glydas and Enrique at the pool to our favorite bartenders and waiters! The service is exceptional! Our rooms were beautiful and very clean! The hotel was comfortable, we felt very safe! The shows were fantastic, Baby Face was great! The beach was breathtaking! My family and I can’t thank the staff and Marcelino for adding to our family vacation.

We are looking forward to returning next season!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear KS032018,

Thank you for preferring Now Larimar Punta Cana. It pleases us in a special way to know your stay with us was more than excellent. We are delighted to realize you loved the beautiful beach, comfortable facilities, amazing entertainment, clean room and all our services in general. We will congratulate Rihanna, Glydas, Marcelino and Enrique for the great job. Thank you also for being part of our family and recommending us.

We hope to have the opportunity of hosting you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great trip with great friends!
Entertainment group including Mariachi, Luis the best, and Babyface kept us hopping all week! Excellente!
Happy Gabriel with SeaPro hooked us up with an outstanding excursion including boat ride, snorkeling, shark cage, swimming with sting ray, and party at the "swimming pool".
Awesome memories!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris V

Dear Chris,

Thank you for choosing Now Larimar Punta Cana as your destination travel. It is a great pleasure to know your vacation with us was unforgettable. We are delighted to realize you loved our amazing entertainment, water sports, fantastic activities and accommodating staff, mentioning Luis, Mariachi, Baby Face and Gabriel. Thank you also for taking your time to share your feedback with us.

We would be honored to welcome you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Service was excellenté! Our room had a beautiful view, the entire space is gorgeous, and I have never been so relaxed. We went on a spa cruise and got wonderful massages, we ate in the Carnival almost every day and had delicious food (if you get to try the mango you have to!!) and I can’t even begin to say how wonderful Naikol, Bernardo, Francisco J, and Manuel Chef all are.
They have a huge pool and they put up slides for kids (but they’re fun even for teens!) and my favorite part was the swim-up bar where my favorite bartender Jorge made me delicious drinks and helped make my trip that much better. I came with lots of friends and we spent every day down at the beach playing volleyball and holding monkeys and birds and listening to music and then every night we went to Eclipse night club and danced until the sun came up. I’m physically sore from dancing but gosh it’s worth it!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cindy C

Dear Cindy,

Thank you for choosing Now Larimar Punta Cana. We are thrilled to realize you had an excellent experience with us and that our delicious food, beautiful room with an amazing view, great drinks and huge pool area were of your enjoyment. It is a deeply pleasure to know our staff was always friendly and accommodating, especially Naikol, Bernardo, Francisco and Manuel. Thank you also for taking your time to share your feedback with us.

We would be honored to receive you on your next vacation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

SERVICE: I have been to many other all-inclusive resorts in the Dominican Republic and Mexico, and found that the NOW Larimar staff is incredible. Our group of 21 upgraded to the Preferred Club and worked with Marcelino. That man was everywhere and so attentive and helpful. Any questions or requests were taken care of immediately via Marcelino. In addition, Santa often waited on us at breakfast and lunch. She was also incredibly helpful and attentive during meals.Juan Carlo Lamborghini was hilarious in the main buffet area at dinner. He had my shy daughter and all of us laughing. Gladys attended our group by the pool and was fantastic! She handled the constant drink requests very quickly (remember we had 21 people including kids...so, we were needy). Gladys was also very funny! Over the years I have been trying to learn Spanish (which can be difficult to practice in the northern USA) and every single staff member to whom I spoke Spanish helped me and corrected my grammar/pronunciation as needed. I seriously appreciated the staff's friendliness as other resorts have not had such patient staff. It is extremely obvious that the NOW focuses their efforts on customer service. I would love to come back here again.

FOOD AND DRINK: The food was okay in the buffet's and restaurants (I liked the Italian restaurant at the NOW Garden best). The food and drinks are the only reason my rating is four stars rather than five. Despite the food being just okay, it is much better than other all-inclusive resorts I have been to. The drinks are not very strong unless you specifically ask for extra alcohol or walk over to one of the bars. This didn't bother me at all, but I thought it worth mentioning. I assume they don't want people wasted by noon and getting sloppy...which I don't either.

ROOM: We stayed in a Preferred Club Deluxe Partial Ocean View room. The maid service was fantastic and I felt our room was very clean every day. We have turn down service in the evenings too when we were out of the room. I loved our furnished balcony and felt we had the right amount of storage in the room. The bathroom was very large with a jacuzzi tub, stand-up shower, separate toilet area, and one sink with ample counter space for a family of 3's toiletries. The bathroom was gorgeous and also very clean. If you need anything for your room you can call the concierge who will have the item(s) to you within ~40 minutes or find a maid on the floor. All of the maids on the 1300 floor last week were exceptionally helpful if I needed more towels. They were also incredibly friendly with my 6-yr old daughter and helped teach her a little Spanish and would speak with me in Spanish. Finally, the two double beds in our room were very comfortable and the A/C was easy to work and worked very well.

ENTERTAINMENT: The entertainment arranged by Baby Face is worth mentioning in it's own section. I think Baby Face is hilarious, friendly, and GREAT at his job. The nightly entertainment was family friendly and very entertaining from their Tribute Show (the dancers are really fun to watch) to the Fire Show to Karaoke.

OVERALL RESORT: First and foremost, I felt very safe and felt that my 6-yr old daughter was safe. This is the most important thing to me and is worth the money. We had absolutely no problems with theft as some people mentioned (I never even felt it was a possibility from the staff...maybe other vacationers, but not the staff). The grounds are kept beautiful and clean as well as the pool areas. The beach is gorgeous with the ocean clear and blue. There is tons of room to roam on the beach which I like to do. I definitely suggest giving the NOW Larimar a shot whether you have younger kids, teenagers, or no kids.

LIKED BEST: The staff is really focused on pleasing their guests and the hotel is beautiful and clean.

Room Tip: The partial ocean is worth the money!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Heather V

Dear Heather,

Thank you for preferring our resort as your destination travel in Punta Cana. It is a pleasure to know you enjoyed to the fullest with us. We are delighted to realize you loved our clean areas, grounds well kept, great pools, amazing beach, excellent security, comfortable room with a beautiful bathroom and our awesome staff, always pending on your needs and petitions. We will congratulate Marcelino, Santa, Juan Carlos, Gladys and Baby Face for the great job. On the other hand, we will share your observations with each department in order to improve. We completely satisfaction is our priority.

Thank you also for taking part of your value time to share such a wonderful feedback with us and future guests. We would be more than honored to welcome you on your next vacation.