47 people are viewing this hotel
US$513
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
US$466
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$348
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
Hotels.comUS$513
PricelineUS$466
Orbitz.comUS$513
11,061 results
All reviews seaside restaurant punta cana sports bar needed anything bali beds pool concierge swim up suite martini bar family section amazing butler beautiful resort french restaurant rose petals adult section personal butler outdoor jacuzzi dominican night
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2021

I had a great time at the majestic mirage as always. I have stayed at majestic resort in punta cana and always have a hard time deciding on which resort to stay at whether the colonial or the mirage and this time stayed at Mirage both are wonderful! The staff is wonderful and the best mayordomo (Jeffry) attended to our every need. We have been coming here at least twice a year for past 15 years and Jeffry has always been exceptional at whatever role he is in.He is always professional and friendly and makes us feel like family. He is one of the reasons we keep coming and don’t change resorts! There are so many positives about the majestic so glad i came despite my initial covid fears all were aleviated at my arrival!!

1  Thank mypyli
Customer Care, Owner at Majestic Mirage Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Dear mypyli,

On behalf of all the staff here at Majestic Mirage, I would like to thank you for having chosen us for your stay in Punta Cana.

Exceeding our guest’s expectations and offering truly memorable experiences is what we strive for and we are proud to learn that we have achieved our goal for you. We are honored that you also mentioned your butler Jeffrey and we will let him know that you appreciated his service.

We would very much enjoy the opportunity of welcoming you back and making your next stay absolutely Majestic.

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

We spent 6 nights at this hotel for my 40th birthday. I chose this place based on my amazing experience the previous year. Things were a little different because of COVID, the most frustrating part was the breakfast buffet during the weekends. It seemed full of locals who didn’t care to follow the Covid rules and overwhelmed employees that couldn’t serve that amount of people on a timely manner. Things got better after the weekend. The sports bar used to be good but now is a disaster, no social distancing and food is terrible. Room service was inexistent. Used it twice, one day the order came totally wrong, the second time the order never arrived. No ice available on the floors. You had to go all the way to the bar to refill your buckets.
The good part of our trip were the amazing workers, specially Juan Bernardo who went above and beyond as always, Nohemy at the restaurants that made me feel like a queen, and our butler Pablo who save the day many times! Thank you all for making my birthday so special!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank lookcle

Dear lookcle,

It is truly a pleasure for us to receive your impressions of this trip and we are so pleased to hear that you found it to be an enjoyable experience. We are thrilled to read that you were extremely satisfied with the level of service received from our team members.

However, we truly regret that you didn't find the food and some service to your satisfaction. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We hope you will give us another chance to do all in our power to make it up to you on your next visit.

We hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable vacation we trust you will cherish forever.

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Spent here 13 nights. Location great, super clean facility, excellent service. Our Buttler Reinoso Samuel was a great help arranging all the things.
Food is great and i liked all the good drinks. The beach is clean and looking very nice. Dont miss photoshooting the sunrise.

Dear AkosNagy,

Please allow me to personally thank you for your kind words about our resort and for sharing them here on TripAdvisor.

Your comments encourage us to keep giving the best of us, since it is proof that we are achieving our main goal which is to make the best of all our guests vacations. We are delighted to receive your kind compliments for the team who makes every effort to ensure that the Guests feel like Royalty during their time at our resort.

Thank you for your valuable comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home-away-from-home here in paradise.

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed at the Majestic Mirage for a week with 4 people. We had Maiky as our butler and he was amazing! Very honest about info for everything at the resort, great with setting up all of our reservations and a huge help with recommendations. We had a first floor swim-up room in the Mirage Club building and would highly recommend. Being able to swim from your room to the bar and beach was a daily highlight. Would also definitely look into renting an Oasis on the beach for a day (more good advice we got from Maiky that was an awesome hangout). Japanese and Steakhouse restaurants were by far the best. The other food options were somewhat of a weak spot. Plenty to choose from, but not as up to par as the rest of what the resort has to offer. Otherwise, a very fun week!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Customer Care, Owner at Majestic Mirage Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Dear JessTJr,

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your vacation and for sharing the impression of your stay at our resort.

It is truly a pleasure for us to receive your impressions of this trip and we are so pleased to hear that you found it to be an enjoyable experience. We are thrilled to lean that our team made you feel like royalty providing their personalized service and their attention to details.

Your comments are incredibly valuable to us, as they help us in our continued effort to exceed guests’ expectations and experiences. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

I wanted to visit DR for so long. I booked Colonial Majestic but when I got there I was told it was closed and they took me to Majestic Mirage (which was way better). The service was always 5 stars. Our Butler Roberto was very attentive and always checking if we needed anything. He made reservations for us to all the restaurants. The service at the beach was very efficient, Fernando took care of us first day and Yaser 3 days. I never had to wait for drinks (please tip your servers, they do a great job specially in the beach which is not easy to be walking with sand). Pastor took care of us during the breakfast and he was great.
The food.... so in this case I was disappointed with the lack of seasoning of it, specially the fish in the buffet for lunch time.
The best of the buffet was the breakfast, I will get a good and strong breakfast and have snacks later so I wont be hungry at lunch.
Dinner time, we tried all the restaurants, our favorite was the steakhouse, the churrasco was excellent!! French restaurant was good also but not all meals, and the Japanese was good also. Cesar was really funny and we enjoyed his presentation while cooking hibachi. The two restaurants I did not enjoy was the Italian (and I am a big fan of Italian food) and Seafood. I really wanted to enjoy seafood since we were at the beach but that part was really disappointing. I wish there was more Caribbean food options.

Drinks were good, I had Piña Coladas and Coco Loco, mostly drink beer (they only have presidente beer). I loved they always have natural juices options always in the buffet.

Besides the food, I can say I had great time. Everyone was helpful, caring and nice!!

Dear Djela123,

On behalf of all the staff here at Majestic Resorts, I would like to thank you for having chosen us for your stay in Punta Cana.

We are so happy to hear that your expectations were exceeded from the moment you stepped foot at the resort up until your departure. We are delighted to receive your kind compliments for the team who makes every effort to ensure that the Guests feel like Royalty during their time at our resort.

We greatly value the voice of each of our guests and put a great deal of effort into establishing effective steps for constant development and progress.

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words and thoughts about your vacation. We would be honored to welcome you back very soon.